Anyone else starting to feel left out on this patch?

Enamour

On 4/29/2016 at 3:29 PM, Arcayne said:

I create alts, (spending an inordinate amount of time playing with/at the character customization screens), dress them up, do some dailies, dungeons, get bored, make more alts, rinse/repeat. Surprisingly, it's kindve entertaining for me, (for now), but it's a recipe for burn out. It's only a matter of time before I call it gg.

I kind of hate that I do this too. I would've probably been HM level 8 or 9 with Breeze almost Scorpio weapon if I didn't keep making alts. The characters are just too customizable and pretty @_@

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Andrewgr

Could be, but what I see in the game is: more cash store items contents appearing, more discounts and offers on cash shop items, more sexual outfits, pirate emblem, and the trove treasure.

Few day ago someone here posted that how happy he is for getting 10 Silverfrost stone from trove treasure after spending (100keys? I think)

They do more job on cash store than on the game.

You may be right, but I think money is their first priority.

Very terrible decision.

dont get why people complain about their low ap when they have 5+ character above 45... like plz. i got 4 characters at 45 and 1 at 50 and that one is 496 and i barly play at all atm and i can do everything but asura dungeon. getting to a decent ap aint hard you just need to spend some hours and farm the things you need for upgrade on weapon, it aint that hard. and if you complain about being a melee learn to dogde and the rotation of the boss and you wont have any problems, as a melee you cant sadly stand still and just dps as ranged can you acually have to think alittle bit. 

On 5/2/2016 at 2:19 PM, Andrewgr said:

Actually, I don't think they're rushing content to make $$$, at least not directly.  They're rushing content because they really, really want this game to be an e-sport in the West, and in order to do that we need to be able to compete in the world championships, and in order to do that we need to be hongmoon level 20 (maybe 15? I'm not positive, but it's more than 10) and have access to all of the hongmoon skills.

I think this is a terrible decision, but I do think that's the reason they're doing it, as opposed to trying to get money out of people trying to keep up.  Most people have a set amount they can afford to spend each month, even if it's not an actual budget per se, and that amount doesn't go up just because there's more stuff available to buy.  I'm sure they are getting more money from the upper 5% of spenders or whatever, but they're also losing money from people getting frustrated and quitting.  I think if it wasn't for the e-sport thing, they'd be releasing the expansions maybe once every 4 or 5 months.

That's the funny thing though: they rush the content so that we'll be able to compete in the championships, but the rush is spreading the population out so hard  that certain lower level areas are all but empty and the game hasn't even been out six months. The elitists are getting more toxic by the day. What I see on the forums at times makes most of Vindictus look tame. This game's content pacing is devouring the players. Worse is that the dailies do not have nearly the connection to the story that questing has and as a result gets played out so much faster.

The game just isn't very much fun.

Archived