Cold Storage

Chosaku

After the Moneymilking TT Event, the new Dungeon Reset will also be Pay to Progress ? 

Why ? Just Why ? 

Other Regions can farm it, we have to pay for it ? wasn´t TT Event enough ?

And don´t argue with HM Coins Exchange, in EU it is by 1:19. 

1 hour ago, Chosaku said:

After the Moneymilking TT Event, the new Dungeon Reset will also be Pay to Progress ? 

Why ? Just Why ? 

Other Regions can farm it, we have to pay for it ? wasn´t TT Event enough ?

And don´t argue with HM Coins Exchange, in EU it is by 1:19. 

What u talking about? It's been like that on all others region.

Besides, this is not the only game with a handful of dungeons/stages with daily/weekly limits to how many times you can successfully run them, for what it's worth.

Speaking of, something that's a bit unclear to me: its once a day thing only counts if it's a successful run, right?

yes it is once a day for each successful run and you can then use 1 blue,green, and red orb to activate a secret boss at the end for a bonus xp boss. You can then purchase an item from the store to reset this timer to run it more than once a day. The orbs will be tradeable and can be sold on the auction house. One person in the party needs all 3 orbs in order to activate the secret boss after the dungeon has been complete.

The secret boss is fairly easy and gives you a massive amount of HM xp. The xp is the main reason you would run this dungeon

6 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Sort of related question: can you trade items with other players while in a dungeon? Because that may be needed to access secret boss.

cross server no, same server dungeon party yes. Same as any other dungeon if it is the same on NA/EU as Asian servers

10 hours ago, Teffy said:

It's like this in Asia too - this dungeon is 1 time per day.

9 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

What u talking about? It's been like that on all others region.

Well, it's been like this in CH/JP. However, in Korea, it's not a daily dungeon BUT it's normal, they are paying a monthly sub. So, i'm asking you, why should Premium Players pay to reset this instance ?? Does that look legit to you ??

(please note that i'm not a premium player, but I don't understand the global acceptance of such money milking just because, you know they get moneymilked too in other regions so why shouldn't we :D)

7 hours ago, BlueHP said:

yes it is once a day for each successful run and you can then use 1 blue,green, and red orb to activate a secret boss at the end for a bonus xp boss.

For my personnal rant, I made the dungeon today and killed the first boss. Then, me and my entire party were stuck in combat stance and we could not get out of the room to access the optionnal boss. So guess what, everybody left and I stayed there, totally powerless and I lost my daily access to this boss. Must be unlucky idk ...

Just now, Luucy2 said:

Yes ofc but they just left the party and I was the only one left in the dungeon so nobody would party with me without any orbs I had only one ...

I guess they didn't know they could use escape, they really do need to fix the in combat bug though, it's the same thing sometimes happen in BSH, same type of arena, same problem.

5 hours ago, vita said:

@Luucy2 you could just use escape you know, it will bring you near the boss entrance. My pt was stuck in combat mode as well so we just escape.

Yes ofc but they just left the party and I was the only one left in the dungeon so nobody would party with me without any orbs I had only one ...

Archived