Can't decide - Sin or FM for group dungeon contribution

Noellessa

On 20/4/2016 at 7:09 PM, Shadovvv said:

Seriously I like to know what excuse Force Masters have for NOT taking Phantom Grip to rescue party mates, since it doesn't even work on bosses to begin with. What excuse do you have for not randomly popping Divine Veil to heal up party mates?

You've never even played FM have you. Ally grip party mate while have boss aggro, guarantee their death.

Also divine veil doesnt heal party mates. You don't know anything about FM, stop with your ill-informed hate, take the backseat and accept that FMs are more sought after in dungeons, and for good reason.

26 minutes ago, Tsunakai said:

You've never even played FM have you. Ally grip party mate while have boss aggro, guarantee their death.

Also divine veil doesnt heal party mates. You don't know anything about FM, stop with your ill-informed hate, take the *cricket*ing backseat and accept that FMs are more sought after in dungeons, and for good reason.

Then stop bursting so much that the tank reclaims aggro?

image.png

So you're saying that this is wrong?

And of course, the insult was necessary right?

Yeah, been noticing skill simulator has a few inaccuracies compared to what's actually working in the actual game...

But really, T4S1 Divine Veil healing party members too would be pretty neat. Would be an extra option besides Summoner's Doom n' Bloom. At least that one I'm sure it heals other party members if specced as such.

42 minutes ago, Tsunakai said:

Clearly the insult was necessary, before your criticise other classes for what they're not doing it pve, maybe make sure they are able to do what you think they can do.

Real friendly NA community there.

Yeah, been noticing skill simulator has a few inaccuracies compared to what's actually working in the actual game...

To be fair though, the in-game skill descriptions have also been wrong/misleading on occasion.

Friendly is not making baseless claims about how your class is better than mine and claiming your entitled to a spot in a dungeon run more than my class. I took the time to prove everyone one of your claims about how sin is "better" incorrect, and then at the end of it you can't even have enough respect to say i'm right. Suit yourself, but you only contribute to sins being left out in the cold in pve with that attitude.

4 hours ago, Tsunakai said:

Friendly is not making baseless claims about how your class is better than mine and claiming your entitled to a spot in a dungeon run more than my class. I took the time to prove everyone one of your claims about how sin is "better" incorrect, and then at the end of it you can't even have enough respect to say i'm right. Suit yourself, but you only contribute to sins being left out in the cold in pve with that attitude.

Yeah, sorry I didn't fully get Divine Veil. But how was I supposed to know? I neither have the time nor space to make an FM and play them. I do see a *few* FMs pop it for whatever reason before fighting a boss, and its shield does affect party members, so there's a possibility that the healing is there. Still, insulting someone for their lack of knowledge was completely uncalled for, and I doubt anyone else would apologize if they weren't feeling so nice.

On 4/19/2016 at 6:43 PM, Shadovvv said:

What tools? Phantom Grip doesn't work on bosses while Highwire does, Force Masters don't have Fighting Spirit, and kiting in general is frowned upon. The only notable thing you have is Frost Sheath which is more useful on bosses with threatening multiple hits (Yura), but has the same end result as Stealth Protection against an enemy with one threatening hit (Yeti).

You can bring in an assassin to substitute Frost Sheath for Yeti. Also, Frost Sheath doesn't work against the ground pound if they're frozen by Yeti.

I don't recall you disproving these claims.

4 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

To be fair though, the in-game skill descriptions have also been wrong/misleading on occasion.

That's why I worded it as 'what's actually working in the actual game'. I meant to imply there that a few skills can be bugged or have flat out incorrect descriptions in places, be them in the actual game or the skill simulator.

Archived