Premium Membership

Naje

Just to recount my recent experience to help someone else.  I signed up for 30 day recurring Premium Membership on April 12th from the website.  After waiting for several hours, I submitted a ticket and requested that my membership be applied to my account.   Wait.  I received another email telling me to wait 12 hours.  Wait.  Time passed so I asked again for my membership to be applied.  I received another email requesting a screenshot showing that I didn't have the premium membership.  I complied and sent the screenshot.  Wait.  This morning I received an email telling me that my characters are on another email account.  Huh?  I have ONE character and this is my ONLY email account.  Well, if my character is on another email account, why is it I have to verify this account to log on from my email account??  None of this makes sense and to be honest, the games (no pun intended) being played here are not appreciated.  So, apparently, I've lost my initial membership fee but have cancelled so it won't be recurring.  Please use caution when purchasing from the website.  Apparently they have no sophisticated manner in which to follow up these purchases and you may be left in limbo as I am.

• NCSOFT

Hello Naje,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Premium Membership. It looks like something has gone wrong along the way, if you let me know your ticket number we can help.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Team Blade & Soul

Did you use FireFox + PayPal to pay for your subscription? I had a similiar issue and I noticed that PayPal didn't accept the payment for the premium membership, because 'it's a virtual good and you can't use PayPal to pay for virtual goods' (lol). That's what PayPals support told me at least.

I tried it with Edge and miraculously it worked.

The request # is 5611796 and the last email I received was this morning from GM Certexelle.  I used my credit card to pay for the subscription and just emailed GM Certexelle to please let me know the results of their investigation.  I have been, I believe, patient, but if my purchase isn't going to be rewarded, I need to contact my bank to contest it.

I'd rather play, but this situation is really frustrating.  Amraith, if there is anything you can do to help this along, I'd greatly appreciate it.  In addition, when I reply to their emails it's always the next day before I hear from anyone.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and I thank you.

• NCSOFT

Naje, it looks like you might have bought premium membership for another account of yours. It seems you have two email addresses that are extremely similar. The Premium you bought was not the account Naje is on.

Thank you so much for looking into this.  I did get an email this morning suggesting that I have another account.  I do not have another account.  I only have ONE email address which I have had for 10 years.  I only have one character in B & S.  I have no clue who they gave my membership to, but shouldn't someone investigate this?  This is so exasperating at this point, the only thing I can think to do is contest the charge with my bank.  But to anyone else who is even thinking of going through the website to purchase premium, I recommend caution.  Thank you for trying to help me, but it appears that there is no help at this point to be given :/

28 minutes ago, Naje said:

Thank you so much for looking into this.  I did get an email this morning suggesting that I have another account.  I do not have another account.  I only have ONE email address which I have had for 10 years.  I only have one character in B & S.  I have no clue who they gave my membership to, but shouldn't someone investigate this?  This is so exasperating at this point, the only thing I can think to do is contest the charge with my bank.  But to anyone else who is even thinking of going through the website to purchase premium, I recommend caution.  Thank you for trying to help me, but it appears that there is no help at this point to be given :/

DO NOT contest the charge with your bank. Go through Support to get the issue resolved. If you back charge the payment you will get banned. Seriously, don't do it. Just get the issue resolved through support. Do yourself a favor 

16 minutes ago, Biscuit Krueger said:

If you back charge the payment you will get banned.

In fact, it is the account of the mysterious person who received the premium membership that will be banned maybe :o 

They can't be serious right ? You logged in with YOUR mail address linked to YOUR account and they gave premium to another one which is "extremely similar" maybe, but NOT your address ! I feel sorry for you OP :/

I can log onto the website, using MY account, go to subscriptions and see that I've purchased the subscription.  So, where did it go?  Who did they give it to?  Why won't someone look into this?  I don't want my account banned and enjoy the game, but it's a little less exciting when you know you can't get your membership.  The reason I didn't do it in game is because they don't have the 30 day option now, only 90 day, and I really didn't want to obligate for that period of time.  It's a tough decision on whether to contest or not.  I started the process but the bank has asked for documentation from the company which I have to fax to them on Monday.  If only they'd give me my membership.  Ugh.  And, by the way, it makes me feel a bit better when folks like you have taken the time to reply to this.  I was beginning to think that noone cared at all.  Thank you :)

17 minutes ago, Naje said:

I can log onto the website, using MY account, go to subscriptions and see that I've purchased the subscription.  So, where did it go?  Who did they give it to?  Why won't someone look into this?

Yes it should be easy for them to check this :/ Try to be patient (a bit more :o), sometimes it takes time before they actually find out and fix what needs to be.

Hold on and give us news ! 

Archived