Huge FPS Drop !

Zimbo

I have been playing the game since its release. I must say I never had any problem until yesterday. I am encountering some huge FPS drop around 20 in arena and 10-15 in open world. I have tried every possible fix available online. Nothing seems to work any suggestions or idea's why this is happening ?

Pretty sure we wont recieve the actual client build untl we get caught up with kr. i get 60 fps  in dungeons on tw, cn, kr & jp.. but on na i get 20+ lol and 5 on raid / bw. its utterly sad how terrible our client is. I really dont understand how it can be THIS terrible.

4 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Pretty sure we wont recieve the actual client build untl we get caught up with kr. i get 60 fps  in dungeons on tw, cn, kr & jp.. but on na i get 20+ lol and 5 on raid / bw. its utterly sad how terrible our client is. I really dont understand how it can be THIS terrible.

5 ~ years wait for eu/na release just to get crappiest entry client from old servers. ^
But it's okay people still pay to this game ! lol

5 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

5 ~ years wait for eu/na release just to get crappiest entry client from old servers. ^
But it's okay people still pay to this game ! lol

Yep. Could you imagine how successful this game would be in the west if it actually worked? so many people quit because they cant even get passable frame rate on the new content. I just cant understand the production team at ncwest decision making with this game. its being handled terribly in the west -_-

Its a DX9 game - you should expect poor optimization lol...

Also, can you really be sure? 5fps is margin of error.

Ping can influence fps (shorter ping = more draw calls = worse fps).

With the PhysX on clothing and the many VFX in skills, its going to be demanding with more characters. You sure that the increased popularity of the new content isnt influencing your numbers?

Its for sure my isp i been told that for sure it cause nothing else can do fps drops........  Now for real this game is already dropped dead for many people i will not do statement with no info i say what i know from my  country there was 5 clans thats was connected by facebook page most of them on windrest . To this day 1 clan holds with 10 players active its dropped from nearly 250+ people to around 10-20. Thats sad. but NCwest just did damn good job to kill this game nobody can argue about that.....

PS: to all companies who want their mmorpg in west check history of NCwest They been born to milk games and killing them out in few months they dont want your game to be popular or sucesfull they just want to milk title and move over in no time........

Ye my eng is not good so no grammar germans thx.....

Archived