What is the best class to start right now?

VRock

Hi, I main destro and i will give up on him in PvE content like for example Soulstone Plains, he will be a char for PvP Arena only since i love the mechanics of destroyer. Will create a ranged class to get gold to my destro to buy HM books in the future. What is best ranged class right now(future?) for OWPvP and PvE? Should i go Summoner for easy way? Since i can't farm at SSP with destroyer and this game love ranged classes.

Also i'm solo player still need find a guild to fit so i guess summoner would be cool because have one friendly cat and is not lone wolf  lool. Also i have sometimes lag ncsoft says is my isp, isp says is ncsoft -.- i heard FM need good ping :P but who knows...So what ranged class should I go?

EDIT:

FM won so I will go with FM. 

FM Summoner.But I'm FM so...FM have the tool kit for every situation.

Ogre on faction grab u once as Summoner? thats fine...grab you second time? Kiss the floor....fm....he grab you once? All fine ice tab and you`ll get some heals....ss and ice C for extra heals...he grab you again? Np you`re nearly full hp you gonna survive...ss is still on CD and you are afraid you may die while running back? Np Ice V...slow abit for 20 sec now...rinse repeat.And between classes with lower Gear FM win.Summoner relly too much on sunflower and stacks...as FM even if bad crit your 2 on burning targets will do nice dps.

And you have way more iframes.

And if you spec frost fury into 3rd branch that will heal really nice too.

Summoner : Sort of easy chain clearing mobs for dailies etc .. and u have a pet tank to keep stuff off you .. and like Teffy said too much reliance on sunflower for dps and pets / shroud for escapes 

FM : All of the above ...they are just well equipped for pretty much all situations ....and the heals from frost fury 3rd branch is really amazing .. can just spam that and survive quite a few boss fights with ur iframes and tab n ss n v n ..so forth 

As FM I can tank every dungeon just fine without driving meles crazy and on top of that people love my ice V saving ther ass whenever is needed - for instance the 8 yeti slams.In my group noone have to step in ice or kill mushrooms...they just dps and rely on me to save them.As FM i'm able to.

Played different class as an alt...it was soo bullshit watching people die and I can't do anything or the idea to relly on someone else to save me....horror.I just can't play anything else...too used to FM and it's tool kit.

30 minutes ago, NoeyJD said:

FM or Summ

No skill requirement and OP AF

FM for PvP, not much, just learn to tank and how to do burn build rotation but to PvP, much harder than a lot of the current classes.

okay i see FM is much better than Summoner for things i want to do like farm terrors in SSP or even any other open world Boss ;) i have no problem in dungeon with my main char but in Open World is totally different story, So i really need ranged alt maybe will be my main in the future.

Will create one, hope i enjoy or will need level again a new ranged class haha(Hope not).

Thank you all.

Archived