Story line is a pure comedy. [spoiler]

HeiHua

Ok lets see. 

We have an martial art school that teaches living in peace and stuff like that, we are the member of it, its ok. 

School has been attacked and the teacher was poisoned, obviously but still so strong his roar just knocks most of the enemies away alone right. 

If he wanted he would kill jinsoyun with one powered attack and kill 1 of his students, no instead he just gave up and give to jinsoyun the armagedon sword to destroy everything in the universe, risking lifes of million for 1 super stupid idiot that even had to be told to put some clothes on, okaaaay. 

Then we have the viridian part of the story, we meet 2 fraction highest leaders ehem and the 8 masters of somethingihavenoideawhatatall, and they told us we are the choosen one and the hero and the blablabla, ok where they are now? We could meet the lyn at the end of the cinderlands part of the story, rest of them vaporized to the air. 

We rescued the bamboo village, namsoyo ran away with her boy, no problem. 

The longer story is going on the more stupid it will gets. 

Very first part of the cinderland story was ok, i didnt care about this at all, boring. Then we meet yonkai who want to kill refugee village. Then we meet soha and etc etc. Our character told to her they just could kill that fat *cricket*, but nope it was against the hongmoon school teaching, the fact we already slaughtered thousands of people who didnt even know our character for single no reason to get to this point doesnt matter, this is a hongmoon teaching deal with it!  We already killed half of the population in viridian coast, but we cannot kill the fat pig that has 15 k hp and could be killed easly. okaaay. xD 

I will not even remind of her and that other sword lady caught in the wooden cage, that was super pathetic and hyper stupid. 

Then we are at finding the crests, we had yunwa or yunwha whatever to take us to the place where mushin legacy is hidden. We defeat lusung and we are being asked what will you do with the legacy. 

Of course we will give it to the annoying little bich who cannot even protect herself from very first kidnapping! No, what for we could use mushin legacy and the incoming power of god from it, hmmmm lemme think... MAYBE we could use that power to stop jinsoyun, talus and blackram from killing thousands of innocent lifes DUH?! 

Who cares about that slut, i want power and choose! I want this annoying woman die in pain, thats what i wanted, well too bad. 

After all we have moonwater plains and as far as it was mostly okay, but some scenes were just pure comedy. 

Iksanun has been killed with 1 knife stab from the weak kid, really... 

Our character that has been powered by the 4 big sacred monsters got knocked out with wooden stick... 

And then after everything you did and make to form a coalition against talus dominion has been single handed fked up by jinsoyun with 1 hand, wow that was a plot twist! I was fascinated how the storyline has been written in this game, like ... facepalmery 

I am speechless, the worst story i ever heard in my gaming life at all. 

I have no idea what happen to our game version, but i doubt it is the same as it is in korea version for example, i really doubt it. 

Dont mind me to tell about what more is wrong with the story line, amazing this story sucks. 

eh. idk about the story in korea, but i dont look at the details, i just look at the overall story, and i thinks its pretty good compared to most mmos. I get the general idea. the execution is a bit..........well stupid, but its definitley not shit.

Idk about others but i think the story is good and a bit weird because it's translated from Korean plus some of the weird cut scene are not weird in some culture/country so i just ignored weird parts.

Best part of the story for me was the start of act 3.  One moment we're in a bar living through that lyns memory then we magically wake up across the ocean somehow where Taywo is like "WAIT! I kno this person! do you recognize me?" then goes on to say "you must have hit your head pretty hard there stranger!"

23 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

Best part of the story for me was the start of act 3.  One moment we're in a bar living through that lyns memory then we magically wake up across the ocean somehow where Taywo is like "WAIT! I kno this person! do you recognize me?" then goes on to say "you must have hit your head pretty hard there stranger!"

That's because they changed it in our version for no good reason. We ACTUALLY time traveled in the original story. Madun has absolutely nothing to do with Jinsoyeon or the black rose

1 minute ago, Kurokazu said:

That's because they changed it in our version for no good reason. We ACTUALLY time traveled in the original story. Madun has absolutely nothing to do with Jinsoyeon or the black rose

Oh I know! Thats why it pisses me off so much. All the unnecessary changes to the story and for what?  Did they think we wouldn't understand it?  They claimed it was full of plotholes so their solution, make more plotholes!

1 minute ago, Hidaru said:

Oh I know! Thats why it pisses me off so much. All the unnecessary changes to the story and for what?  Did they think we wouldn't understand it?  They claimed it was full of plotholes so their solution, make more plotholes!

Yep! Me too. The decision probably went something like this:

"Meh. Time travel is stupid. Let's make some plotholes instead. Everybody loves plotholes! Yay!! "

-__________-

Archived