Dear NCSoft

PanCore

Dear NCSoft.
At the beginning I would like to tell all of readers that this topic would be another one ,besides dozens of others, complaining about your "work" and treatment of community.
First of all I want to thank you for bringing Blade & Soul to NA/EU. Most of us were waiting long years to the day of release. Personally I was waiting more than two years and what I must truly say "You've got only one job" and you screw everything up in few months. Why? Let me tell you how I see things from player perspective. It wouldn't be in chronicle order or in the "from the best to the worst" order.
Thanks to your laziness economy in nearly all servers are dead. "But why?" you may ask. It's very simple. Thanks to the thousands of (2.)BOTs everywhere.
If you don't know what they do they grind. Hard grind. Hard like... damn. They are everywhere. Every spot. Every world boss. Every dungeon. Every cross-server dungeon. Even in PvP arena. You may say: "Naah, it's not this big issue. Every game have bots and gold sellers". That's right, but not in such a scale. You've proudly said that BnS has over two milions active players. Great! Bot nearly half or more of them are spammers,gold sellers and bots. You know how bad is it? Look and those screenshot taken from different players, at different zones, at different time of month. Look at them. It's not small scale, it's not "small problem". They are ruining every aspect of the game. They are like "Hi, look at me, they allow me to farm from 1 to 50 without any problem". 
And thanks to thousand of bots normal players are leaving. Why? Because they don't see any point of playing this game anymore. Why would somebody waste their time to get better gear, when then can just simply buy gold from gold sellers and have everything with no consequences (look at screenshots). There are plenty of players with high end game gear bought from gold of gold sellers.
Not to mention that this bot plague is everywhere and it's just pathethic to see it. This game should be called Bots & Spammers instead of Blade & Soul.

Next thing
Servers, lag spikes, ping issues, dc.
You are trying to say that it's our ISP problem. Not yours. But you are wrong. There are enough proof to say that it's all your server fault and not our ISP. 
Day by day more and more players are having skill lag issues, disconnections that can't allow them to play in normal way. They must use and sometimes pay for 3rd company program to normalize their internet connection to play BnS. Not to mention that most of them have no issue in other MMORPG but only in BnS.

So what are you exactly doing since all that starting to happen? 
- Nothing.
Exactly. Nothing. Bot plague can't be stopped right now. Even so what would you do to the market? Nothing. They ruined it long time ago. Only thing you could do is wipe everything, and we all know that his is never gonna to happen.

So thank you one more time for treating us, players as a money making monkeys. Because normal company would care of their player base, and you've done nothing to resolve all problems I've mentioned above.

684293981f.jpg

0a89e11e35.jpg

3f36790d9b.jpg

Very good points and everything is true but dont want to sound like a jrk but making this thread is pointless, they already know all this which is exactly the problem they know of these issues but other then fixing them or addressing them what do they do? They blame it on other things (servers its ur isp) they dodge questions (T shirt some will know) and they dont do anything to fix them. They already made it obvious they dont care about this game or the playerbase and proved it multiple times that they are jus in it for the $$$$.

Again dont want to sound like a jerk but u kinda wasted like 30s or so of ur life

To be honest you don't sound like jrk. 
My point of creating this topic is to show all other players, newcomers and everybody else that WE are the force to make them change something.
If we remain silent they will think that we don't care anymore and they won't do anything.
 We must act for certain problems and again we must show them that we are here for them not vice versa.

2 minutes ago, PanCore said:

To be honest you don't sound like jrk. 
My point of creating this topic is to show all other players, newcomers and everybody else that WE are the force to make them change something.
If we remain silent they will think that we don't care anymore and they won't do anything.
 We must act for certain problems and again we must show them that we are here for them not vice versa.

I'm honestly tired of complaining,it s going nowhere and white knights just show up anywhere.
I just uninstalled game and feel better already,tho i would really like to play the game.

28 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

I'm honestly tired of complaining,it s going nowhere and white knights just show up anywhere.
I just uninstalled game and feel better already,tho i would really like to play the game.

Can try the TW version in the meantime, better optimization and has chi master o: although the ping can be an issue, I get 250-300 from NA but meh, my ping to NA servers spikes to 1k+ alot of times, mostly at final bosses too -.-, so playing with 250-300 is really np.  Says alot about our servers tho especially since Im 6 fcking hours away from them lol

6 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

Can try the TW version in the meantime, better optimization and has chi master o: although the ping can be an issue, I get 250-300 from NA but meh, my ping to NA servers spikes to 1k+ alot of times, mostly at final bosses too -.-, so playing with 250-300 is really np.  Says alot about our servers tho especially since Im 6 fcking hours away from them lol

i downloaded it today,fps was fine but i had 400 ms,250 with wtfast singapore server,still not good enough tho either u get highass ping with playable fps or opposite,i dont like this,will just wait for eu na servers to get better patches in next months(hopefully)

Archived