[REQUEST] Daily Quest Limit Increase

Caribn00b

Hi, im not sure if any forum mods will ever see this but i would like to ask for the NCWest team to at least consider this request to increase the daily quest limit, i wouldn't go so far as to say remove it completely but to increase it to at least 50 since there are new quests from the silverfrost zone. while some may argue that you can be efficient in one's questing, i think having a cap of 40 is just not enough room to do pve/faction/arena dailes. I dont have any long explanation and major reasons, but i know for myself and many others would realy appreciate this simple change. Thank you for your time whoever may read this and have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd take it a step further and completely remove the daily quest cap. I'm so tired of seeing developers place these kinds of artificial barriers in games. Just let players grind to their hearts content if that's what they feel like doing.

Given the potential of gold inflation from farming dailies if their cap was removed, I can kind of see why NCsoft would keep the feature. Not sure if it actually works as well as they think it does, but I can see their point in keeping it.

Archived