Blackram Soju/Kaoliang ju - unable to use in Poh/BSH6

DrowningEarth

Prior to the update, it was possible to use Blackram Soju and Kaoliang Ju in the 6-man Blackram Supply Chain and Bloodshade Harbor. Now it doesn't seem possible to do so, even though the item tooltips state that they are usable in those dungeons.

Please consider fixing this, as they are more or less worthless in their current state.

1 hour ago, GenesisAria said:

What? are you kidding?  That's so dumb, make them work!  I was gonna start doing BSH again for widow adornments and lightning draw vol.2, but the pots don't work?

Nope. It only works in 24 man now. I ran with my 2 guildmates and other 3 pugs for daily and i got a lucky drop of Scarlet Widow mask yesturday in first run 6 man. I hovered over those pots and it says
"E.Fleet Supply Chain and Nightshade Harbor only" .

Yeap doesn't work on the 6-man BSC and BSH, not sure if it's intended or a bug. For lvl 50 with Pirate gear, using it is overkill since the dungeon is so easy now but for those just reach 45, it is still quite helpful to have it.

Well I throw all of the Soju and Kaoliang Ju I had, since they are taking up space and can't be use.

Archived