New expansion, more dailys

Yeah, I don't know. I just did both 24 dungeons and I'm a bit confused about them. They only have like 3 quests? Giving a total of like 3g? So the main part of the Lvl50 daily-rotation is going from one place to another to do the solo-dailies? I didn't really figure it out yet.

I think complaining about the daily "kill 100 enemies" is valid, though. Well, it wouldn't be a problem if it were designed like E-Fleet where you search for a party and go in, but that's not the case.. you're already in and can't choose the channel (there's not even a LFG-Tool in the frost area, altough it would be useless anyway since you can't switch..) and finding a party is pretty hard. Or it was in my case - I ended up soloing it, but I won't do that everyday.

That's the entire premise of BnS, you farm for gold in possibly one of the most linear and boring way possible by repeating dailys, and then doing PvP for your pve gear progression, because screw logic.

5 minutes ago, Purestic said:

Yeah, I don't know. I just did both 24 dungeons and I'm a bit confused about them. They only have like 3 quests? Giving a total of like 3g? So the main part of the Lvl50 daily-rotation is going from one place to another to do the solo-dailies? I didn't really figure it out yet.

I think complaining about the daily "kill 100 enemies" is valid, though. Well, it wouldn't be a problem if it were designed like E-Fleet where you search for a party and go in, but that's not the case.. you're already in and can't choose the channel (there's not even a LFG-Tool in the frost area, altough it would be useless anyway since you can't switch..) and finding a party is pretty hard. Or it was in my case - I ended up soloing it, but I won't do that everyday.

Where even are the dalies and the 24 man dungs actually? i cant find em unless its grab harvest square is one of them cause if thats it then wdd. I think beast bog i sone and frostscale basin is the other? i went there but saw no dailies 

8 hours ago, Crash said:

That's the entire premise of BnS, you farm for gold in possibly one of the most linear and boring way possible by repeating dailys, and then doing PvP for your pve gear progression, because screw logic.

Thats what i mean, it becomes like a job grinding dailys over and over to get enough gold to upgrade your weapons once, then start over doing the same dailys over and over again to upgrade once more.
Started the expansion yesterday but it feels like the grind will become even worse.
Daily quests are one of the worst inventions of mmorpgs.

8 hours ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

Even more tedious grindy dailys to do, is this the only thing this game will has for endgame content?

i'd rather do some daily quests than just grinding the same mobs for hours and hours and hours

Archived