NCsoft can you give arena some atention?

xis

Like, really? i'm a plat sin ( well no longer plat because of summoner bots) and 90% of all my games i play on arena, are against destroyers or summoner bots, both are getting really hard to beat, since the destroyer follows u into stealth and the summoner has a 0 cd on stealth/resist skill, which even i, a stealth class, have it. so please. CAN YOU *cricket*ING FIX THAT OR ARE U GONNA ANSWER " WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THIS ISSUE" AGAIN?! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Well, BnS is a 2012 old game and bot exist since that time. 4 years down the road, bots evolved and better scripted, they even have effective Silverfrost Dailies' script but nothing is done on counter-measure. So you can expect there is nothing be done for next 4 years as well.

10 hours ago, xis said:

Like, really? i'm a plat sin ( well no longer plat because of summoner bots) and 90% of all my games i play on arena, are against destroyers or summoner bots, both are getting really hard to beat, since the destroyer follows u into stealth and the summoner has a 0 cd on stealth/resist skill, which even i, a stealth class, have it. so please. CAN YOU *cricket*ING FIX THAT OR ARE U GONNA ANSWER " WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THIS ISSUE" AGAIN?! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

For a plat sin it shouldn't be hard to beat destroyer bots. I, a recently plat sin, can beat them easily. On the other hand, bot summoners are impossible to beat, literally impossible. I web them on the ground but they cast their flower on me ( don't know the name of this skill ) and rotate themselves.

It's been going on since launch and only gotten worse, They don't give a *cricket*. Between the lag and the cheaters, it's pretty much unplayable, except you need the beans for the stones to upgrade anything, so you gotta go and get your ass kicked by some ass that thinks its fun to cheat. (No, they aren't hackers, hackers have better things to do, they are cheaters)

As for the lag in the arena, I sent Hime a PM on March 5th, about helping them figure out the cause, still hasn't read it. I live 20ish miles from the data center here in NA and have a 7-30 ping normally, until I enter the arena or a xserver dungeon. Then it shoots to 200+.

I did a lot of research on the latency, and there's one bit of good news: 10100 is no longer the active game port when you're in an arena, and that's the one that usually jumps to 250+ms.  It flips to a different IP and port 11900 if I remember correctly, though that one still has a ping of 100+ for me and it's still too laggy once you're up in plat ratings.  I have used a TCP trace to both IP/port combinations and have 30-35ms ping to the public address for both, so the remaining 100+ms is occurring within their data center.  I went through something like 14 emails with their tech support and them trying to blame my ISP and me proving repeatedly that it wasn't before I finally got somebody who said he'd pass it on to the dev team, as if they don't already know from the hundreds of posts about the lag.  I have very low hopes for the future of this game in the western market, and at this point I'm just keeping an eye out for the day when the bots are gone (and most likely, the lag will go away with them, since they're probably flooding the servers beyond capacity).

On 3/23/2016 at 0:13 AM, TofuChicken said:

Just be patience for a bit more im sure they will swap their focus more to arena after the 50 patch because of there ESL Plans.

Not going to happen, this is a 4 years old game, if they can't fix during those years, they will not fix it now.

Archived