How actually summoner reach Diamond

Vanquishz

3 hours ago, Toxi said:

I try it, it didn't work.

You have to faceroll from left to right! Maybe your keyboard is not working, you should check the plugs and see if everything is in the right place. I dont think your facerolling technique is the problem, but technical difficulties.

1 hour ago, Ra9eQuit said:

You have to faceroll from left to right! Maybe your keyboard is not working, you should check the plugs and see if everything is in the right place. I dont think your facerolling technique is the problem, but technical difficulties.

That must be it.  I still have my old Dell keyboard from work.  I'm going to spend few hundreds on a brand new mechanical gaming keyboard, with " Multicolor per-key backlighting", " 108 macros" and " 100% anti-ghosting with 122 key rollover".  I think it will help me master this technique, so I can finally achieve diamond rank.

39 minutes ago, Toxi said:

That must be it.  I still have my old Dell keyboard from work.  I'm going to spend few hundreds on a brand new mechanical gaming keyboard, with " Multicolor per-key backlighting", " 108 macros" and " 100% anti-ghosting with 122 key rollover".  I think it will help me master this technique, so I can finally achieve diamond rank.

Well the "secret technique" is to have a kinda flat mouse and keep it next to the keyboard so you hit the mouse buttons too. Thats probably the hard part on that.

Archived