More Vault tabs.. Please?

Kitah

Can we have more vault tabs? I have found that I have completely filled my vault with literally 1 or 2 places spare.. I haven't completely unlocked my Basic one, but I have completly unlocked my secondary. I am really hoping we can get more vault tabs as I am wanting to seperate my items by "Craft", "Upgrades", "SoulShields", "Misc/Extra Outfits", etc. I'm more than willing to pay to get the slots to get more tabs and then get the slots to open within them (if they are more like the secondary tab rather than the basic one).

Are there any planned at all?

Thanks.

I don't think they're planing for more, from what I've read. But if putting money into the game isn't an issue, you could get premium to activate your wardrobe to deposit all of your costumes there, that should  free up some space, a lot if you like collecting them. 

27 minutes ago, se said:

I don't think they're planing for more, from what I've read. But if putting money into the game isn't an issue, you could get premium to activate your wardrobe to deposit all of your costumes there, that should  free up some space, a lot if you like collecting them. 

I have Premium, and have all of my costumes in there. I just got extras of costumes from wheels and dungeon drops which I am hoping they make salvageable in the future so I have kept them (I wish they were stackable.. at least to save on room) I already got rid of half of them as-well.. but I'd like to keep them if possible.

51 minutes ago, Kitah said:

I have Premium, and have all of my costumes in there. I just got extras of costumes from wheels and dungeon drops which I am hoping they make salvageable in the future so I have kept them (I wish they were stackable.. at least to save on room) I already got rid of half of them as-well.. but I'd like to keep them if possible.

I don't even think they will or consider to make it available to very minor players base that *cricket* everything in the vault.

I have all Bank and Inventory space unlocked, and for some reason you can't unlock the rest of the First tab of your bank since the game released. It's greyed out, so don't waste your money. Not sure why...

I'm also keeping outfits from drops and wheels for when they make them salvageable. I'm just being hopeful, sorry. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay.

So currently I am at the dilemma that I'm going to need to remove things etc. and then destroy them from my inventory.. despite the fact I do not want to.

Yes, I have quite a bit of inventory space but I like to leave that amount of room for drops etc. so I can clear an area (such as Frostscale Basin) and open all the boxes and then start doing stuff with them.
I would really like to be able to unlock my "Basic" Vault storage, long with another tab for secondary storage.. if not more than one. I have several dragon pouch bags left, and I'd happily pay for more to have more room to store things.

In a perfect world I'd like to have:

A tab I can sort out weapon upgrades

A tab for jewelerry upgrades

A tab for extra soulshield pieces so I can "Collect 'em all" for the achievements

One for dedicated crafting

And another for potions, and dungeon drops.

But this doesn't happen, since there is absolutely no way to upgrade it even further... please add more vault room!

VzgWEz6.jpg

Archived