Why I can't tab cat's grapple?

Fyk0

7 minutes ago, Infamous said:

It's a bug. When you use block/counter skill, cat can grapple you (even though shouldn't) and you become free kill. I still keep wondering if it will ever be fixed or will we just have to suffer.

Ah, so a "good" summoner can try to time the grapple when enemy tries to counter to make it bug out? How nice

I have leveled up a summoner to lv45 HM2. I can confirmed this bug only happens to Sins. not BM or KFM. if a Sin decoy while you grab them they won't be able to tab out at all. I have grabbed BMs and KFMs countless of times when they block, it doesn't prevent their tab escape and im very close to Diamond now on my Summoner. if it does that would be make beating KFM alot easier for me.

it is a bug and its not intended for sure. awhile back people keeps telling me its intended which is just BS.

to those who are wondering how it looks like, i made an video:

20 minutes ago, Fyk0 said:

Ah, so a "good" summoner can try to time the grapple when enemy tries to counter to make it bug out? How nice

When I played Summoner against my BM friend, I literally mashed my face on the tab key the whole match and whenever he tried to block, he got instagrappled. But he could escape with his Tab, so I dont know. The bug didnt happen back then (2-3 weeks ago).

Archived