Welcome back gameguard

Dimax

I hope this is a joke. With the introduction of gameguard me and a LOT of people can't play normally ( lag spike, fps drop, terrible sounds, errors 4049, etc. ) 
So a days ago the NCsoft disable GG and no one has had any problems ( finally i can play uooo ). But today  GG is again active and again the same boring problems. I've try to do everything, is not my problem, is not my pc, the problem is Gameguard. Time to quit this game or slight hope to come back for play decently?

Yes ,time to leave this game.Its useless even to keep asking for support ,just lets stop paying them and move on.I'm sure theres a lot of other games that deserve to be played and have better services...

Ikr, This GameGuard is annoying as ****! 

I keep getting error 4049 and nnow 4041 , whats next?

I guess , its the goodbye really , i was so happy they removed it and now its back again , oh well time to look for a new game xD

When ncsoft learns that nothing good comes having GG. Saves them money if they stop spending single second with that shit. That money which could be spent hiring 5 guys to support who could ban players for 8hours per day

Support said it's because my hardware sucks.

Yes, of course. Was fine yesterday.Game itself is nice. I don't even care about bots because I know they wont die. Never. you will see the same bot in 2 years.

I know on CN server is one bot everyone knows about. XD

Gameguard drives me crazy. I dont know what NCWest is doing wrong. We had GameGuard at launch, we have gameguard on CN as well but there isn't such FPS bs.

I dont even care that my FPS are double on cn server. Its still okay here with my 40-50. I dont care about shop prices, I don't care about PVP hackers, ect.

Gameguard isnt an excuse for bots. They know how to bypass it. Legitimate players always lose.

GameGuard is back and DC, DC, DC for past few hours

GG NcWest, you really have no clue what you are doing do you?

<insert NcSupport, run direct x, hijack this etc... etc... etc... as it is your computer at fault or your ISP or your cat/dog walked to near your PC, you might have bad weather nearby... hell anything we can blame it on is your end not ours and definitely not gameguard)

Oh well, GameGuard is that little guy that was in Rakion and helped sooo much to keep the game clean and hackers free.... KAPPA

Im seriously starting to doubt Ncsoft mental sanity.

I was actually thinking of getting premium. But i wont spend a single cent until they get their shit together

There really is no excuse, the NA - NCsoft has been virtually useless, we had these problems with Aion too during beta, and best part was they made me pay for beta invite, Luckily I was able to get a full refund at that time. Every game has just been a joke, I had hoped by avoiding everything NCsoft until I read about BnS - Tried it this week and already have issues, I installed the game and it wouldn't even let me patch for nearly a week, finally yesterday after the 5th reinstall I was able to play so I did a marathon session (16hrs)  Leveling two characters up and I decide to have a nap at 5am this morning (PST) now i can't login because of some crappy 4049 error. Cause they use an outdated source of game security. They go through this trouble of using a horrible in efficient program to stop what? The win traders in arena? the gold farmer and sellers? or account traders? Kudos

Archived