@NCsoft rekt ☐ not rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus rekt

Kenshinro

Super rekt <--- check the link, install Twitch Chat replay extension on your google chrome for better experience

Yesterday Endah got hosted by blade and soul, but instead of being typical whiteknight forums, he spoke up for the issues that have been mentioned tons of times, 2mins later Ncsoft changed their host.

2:34:30 for the issue.

2:48:14 he addressed the whiteknight issue of course

Game is perfect, but managed by ehh company. Changing the host was so unprofessional and ignoring the real problems are even worse. I still don't know why Ncsoft are still not doing anything about it? Oh probably the forum Whiteknights as usual. 

you dont have to install anything, just go to the link and go around the 2:30 mark. I think u can still read the text?

The Ncsoft employee said "well that sucks" and cut their stream because he was talking about the issues 99% playerbase is experiencing.

18 minutes ago, Fuz said:

Not gonna install anything.
Explain & elaborate.

Listen here whiteknight, i never said you must install twitch chat replay in order to know what's going on, the twitch replay is just to see the viewers respond and chat which is mostly supporting endah's points.

and the link already gets you directly to the minutes mark.

NCSoft, what are you even thinking?

You should know by now how to handle situations like this.

Simply unhosting him was extremely unprofessional and a poor decision.

If you keep going like this, you'll only have the community against you.

Your player base is obviously not happy and has constructive feedback to make, yet you just reject it completely.

This game is free to play and your only way to earn money is from us buying outfits and premium.

Optimization is something that most people want and if you are not interested in doing something about it, I for one would be less interested in buying cosmetics.

If you turn us against you and doesn't even want to listen, this game will end up as a wasteland.

No players, no profit. Prioritize the community demands, not everything else.

In the long run, you'll only earn less how I see it.

We like this game and want to help, why are you not accepting it?

As a paying customer, I hoped for more or at least hope for more in the future.

Would be nice with a comment from them..

This guy can sometimes be a total jerk...ok most of the time xD

But i have to give it to him... loved what he did there !

Before release it was fun to watch bns streams because you actually thought they listen and care but after release it all went downhill. 

Q1: What you gonna do about x problem Q2: Is level 45 max level? ... Guess what question gets an answer? xD

On top of that they make it look like they never even open bns...

*Current daily dash is better user experience than the old one* (Do i have to remind you guys how it was when they released it?)

*Can we even report in arena?* *Idk...can you?*

*Win trading as endahlol said*

*server lag is no problem because is not for everyone* 

On top of that...That blonde girl....what is up with her? Is that one of our community manager? She doesn't know anything about the game. 

And than there is the question queue...Don't add questions to the queue that they already answered with "we cant answer that yet"...because this is all we get from this streams.

"we cant tell you" "not yet" "maybe" "soon" "soooon" "really soon" .

Ugh...rant off

BDO ninja...please come out sooner

22 minutes ago, Kenshinro said:

Listen here whiteknight, i never said you must install twitch chat replay in order to know what's going on, the twitch replay is just to see the viewers respond and chat which is mostly supporting endah's points.

and the link already gets you directly to the minutes mark.

As a proud white knight, I feel that throwing that term around like candy makes it lose its value. Save it for the real white knights, like me.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived