Rank Back to Bronze

CatMaster

What the helll  of idea it is to reset arena rank back to bronze it is hard to  get to gold as it is and how much more to diamond What is it with the idea of resetting?  This isnt funny 1 bit ... It was bad enough to lose point when losing ... but resetting to the lowest rank? You guys love making life hard for us players .... it was stressing enough to loose fights and minus points.  

4 minutes ago, PatchKid said:

This is a joke, right?  I got back to gold in like 6-10 matches, and all of them were vs bots that any player with half a brain can easily defeat...

It's mathematically impossible to get to gold in less than 9-10 matches assuming you win all. I needed 10-0 on 3 chars to get to exactly 1600. Stop lying silver scrub. You haven't even met no CD hacking bots, so you are below 1550. Go pvp instead of writing here lel.

Just now, Duniak said:

It's mathematically impossible to get to gold in less than 9-10 matches assuming you win all. I needed 10-0 on 3 chars to get to exactly 1600. Stop lying silver scrub.

Ok, I went 15-0 before I actually lost a match to a BD.  Stop being a scrub who can't beat bronze bots...

4 hours ago, CatMaster said:

What the helll  of idea it is to reset arena rank back to bronze it is hard to  get to gold as it is and how much more to diamond What is it with the idea of resetting?  This isnt funny 1 bit ... It was bad enough to lose point when losing ... but resetting to the lowest rank? You guys love making life hard for us players .... it was stressing enough to loose fights and minus points.  

Be happy you have some chance of winning at all.

Thanks to the reset us weaker players have almost no chance of winning at all, since NCsoft seems to purposely match us up against exhigh rankers.

I only won once in the past 3 days...

Archived