Hongmoon Black Feather

Namyoon

4 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

I have the 365 day premium and I'd also like to know this, I'd hate to buy premium AGAIN just to get it.

According to my friend, who just tweeted at BnS, that's exactly what you have to do. Frankly, it's a little scummy on NcSoft's part.

Well hello there

question is , what if i bought the 365day member ship last week for the Dragon silver costume, now they added a " Hongmoon Black Feather "

Would people who already  bought the 365days sub(Me) will get the " Hongmoon Black Feather " ?? or we have to spend another 120€ just to get the accessory?

5 minutes ago, Enhance said:

You can get it now by getting recurring premium membership here. http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/premium/

Yes, but as it has to take your money to get the feather, people won't be able to get it yet if they have premium now. My normal premium membership that I got from founders pack ends in 35 days so even if I started my recurring membership, it won't take my money and I won't get the feather until then.

6 minutes ago, Lilies said:

Yes, but as it has to take your money to get the feather, people won't be able to get it yet if they have premium now. My normal premium membership that I got from founders pack ends in 35 days so even if I started my recurring membership, it won't take my money and I won't get the feather until then.

From the FAQ below:

Why did I get two emails (cancellation and purchase confirmations) for upgrading my recurring Premium Membership?
In the process of upgrading, you are essentially cancelling your previous recurring membership and purchasing a new one. Rest assured we are not cancelling your membership during the process of your upgrade and we will be resolving this confusion as soon as we can. 
I already have X days left on Premium Membership. How will the subscription work?
You will be billed immediately for a recurring Premium Membership, and the time will be added to any remaining membership you might have. Once that combined time is used, you will then be billed again. For example, if you have 20 days of non-recurring Premium Membership left and sign up for a 30-day recurring membership, you'll be billed immediately, and then once the combined 50 days is consumed you'll be billed again for the next 30-day period. After that point, every 30, 90, or 365 days you will be automatically billed for the amount and any associated bonus items will be sent to your in-game mail.
2 minutes ago, Huojin said:

Can confirm. 

Source.

It definitely sucks for those of us who purchased the year-long sub. We've already paid an exorbitant amount of money to invest in the game. 

Oh well. Here's hoping they expand the reward to those already on such long subs or make it available in some other way.

You can actually get the 30-days recurring now and get the feather on top of your 365-days, and you'll be billed next time in 395 days.

5 minutes ago, BourneEndeavour said:

According to my friend, who just tweeted at BnS, that's exactly what you have to do. Frankly, it's a little scummy on NcSoft's part.

Wow. that is an absolutely shitty move... Way to shaft people who already have premium.

Just now, BourneEndeavour said:

Can confirm. 

@bladeandsoul For the time being the Hongmoon Black Feather is exclusive to the recurring subscription

Source.

It definitely sucks for those of us who purchased the year-long sub. We've already paid an exorbitant amount of money to invest in the game. 

Oh well. Here's hoping they expand the reward to those already on such long subs or make it available in some other way.

2 minutes ago, Huojin said:

Can confirm. 

Source.

If they're doing this to their long time subscribers, you can bet they won't reimburse them in anyway whatsoever. This is NCSoft we're talking about here, and company known for their anti-consumerism.

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

From the FAQ below:

Why did I get two emails (cancellation and purchase confirmations) for upgrading my recurring Premium Membership?
In the process of upgrading, you are essentially cancelling your previous recurring membership and purchasing a new one. Rest assured we are not cancelling your membership during the process of your upgrade and we will be resolving this confusion as soon as we can. 
I already have X days left on Premium Membership. How will the subscription work?
You will be billed immediately for a recurring Premium Membership, and the time will be added to any remaining membership you might have. Once that combined time is used, you will then be billed again. For example, if you have 20 days of non-recurring Premium Membership left and sign up for a 30-day recurring membership, you'll be billed immediately, and then once the combined 50 days is consumed you'll be billed again for the next 30-day period. After that point, every 30, 90, or 365 days you will be automatically billed for the amount and any associated bonus items will be sent to your in-game mail.

You can actually get the 30-days recurring now and get the feather on top of your 365-days, and you'll be billed next time in 395 days.

Oh, weird. It started my subscription but didn't bill me but I got an email saying they will bill me in 30 days.

Maybe there's a delay? I dunno. :S

Hopefully there will be something to recognize the people who bought the year, and right now in game shop you can only buy the 90 days I'm noticing. Still for those who paid a ton up front to support BnS launch as well as get the silver dragon outfit, feels a bit like a kick in the gut. 

1 minute ago, Lilies said:

Oh, weird. It started my subscription but didn't bill me but I got an email saying they will bill me in 30 days.

Maybe there's a delay? I dunno. :S

It does sound weird. If you still don't get billed in a few hours (this thing seems unstable at the moment), I recommend contacting the support about it.

Perhaps what you got was a malformed automated message, are you sure you didn't get billed (money-wise)?

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

From the FAQ below:

That's definitely good to know, thanks Enhance!

Still, it feels a little odd to me that we year subscribers would still have to add even more money (even if it's delayed) just to receive an item like this exclusive to the recurring memberships. But ah well, we'll survive I suppose. ;P Maybe we'll have a different way to get it at later time. 

1 minute ago, Huojin said:

That's definitely good to know, thanks Enhance!

Still, it feels a little odd to me that we year subscribers would still have to add even more money (even if it's delayed) just to receive an item like this exclusive to the recurring memberships. But ah well, we'll survive I suppose. ;P Maybe we'll have a different way to get it at later time. 

The first payment will be billed immediately though, so you do need to add the $12 to get the costume now :/ But on the bright side, even if this is "recurring", you won't be billed until next year. So that's nice.

Look at it this way though: I have 30-days membership currently, and I want the 365-day costume, so I basically pay same as you do and get same things you have. It's a matter of perspective, I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

It does sound weird. If you still don't get billed in a few hours (this thing seems unstable at the moment), I recommend contacting the support about it.

Perhaps what you got was a malformed automated message, are you sure you didn't get billed (money-wise)?

Yea, checked and no money had been taken from me. I chose the 30 days recurring one and if I go to the shop premium page it just says I can cancel it.

Probably a lot of people doing it at the same time so I'll just wait and see what happens. :)

10 minutes ago, Enhance said:

The first payment will be billed immediately though, so you do need to add the $12 to get the costume now :/ But on the bright side, even if this is "recurring", you won't be billed until next year. So that's nice.

Look at it this way though: I have 30-days membership currently, and I want the 365-day costume, so I basically pay same as you do and get same things you have. It's a matter of perspective, I suppose.

I think its still the matter, while people understand they still have to pay the same amount in the long run we did, they're still getting items that initially people who bought premium year long won't be getting. Yeah we can get it if we buy the month but still feels like a slight to both sides. QQ; We adore the game and yay for incentives for those who need them to play, but as a cosmetic costume collector, son of a gun is this annoying.  Show some love for the loyalty! They were kind with Aion and did that with full fenris gear at some point for their old guard, so my hope is in the long run, that happens as well. 

1 minute ago, Daiyu said:

I think its still the matter, while people understand they still have to pay the same amount in the long run we did, they're still getting items that initially people who bought premium year long won't be getting. Yeah we can get it if we buy the month but still feels like a slight to both sides. QQ; We adore the game and yay for incentives for those who need them to play, but as a cosmetic costume collector, son of a gun is this annoying.  Show some love for the loyalty! They were kind with Aion and did that with full fenris gear at some point for their old guard, so my hope is in the long run, that happens as well. 

I do agree the 365-day should be a kind of a "season pass" to premium promotions. Maybe even at the expense of removing the 15% discount that it gets compared to 30/90 days. It's a huge period after all - I don't even know what I'll have for lunch tomorrow, but I sign up that I'll be still playing BnS in a damn year.

Archived