Spring Break Costumes

GinzaHibari

Really hoping to see some smexy costumes (swimsuits) on the store soon in honor of the great spring breaking,  and Dream cutter would be nice as well.

Yes I already know they only update every 2 weeks but really I need these costumes to keep myself interested in this game while BDO tries to so desperately to steal my attention, though their customer support is almost worse than NCsofts.

Their recent costumes were a disappointment. I have NCCoin ready to be spent on sexy costumes. But when I say sexy, I mean along the lines of what we've received first few weeks: dark angel, showgirl, Pinchy's outfit, back to school, seductress / temptress line outfits, stuff like that, not hideous stuff like Black Whole Sun and other wtf costumes.  My wallet is ready, show me your pixels NCSoft :D Look, we as players have been drowning in lag, endless bots harassing our friends list, mailbox, whispers, all chat channels, dungeons, arenas, --everywhere! Are we really asking for too much in return as a small form of a compensation? To be able to purchase sexy slutty revealing costumes so that we can give you our money and stay satisfied while issues are resolved?

Archived