I wish i could level

Malix

2 minutes ago, SosukeRyugamine said:

o-o If you have a main sell 3 gold and just buy the cheap 80 Hongmoon coins Viridian Key and use it. 

actually made 3 gold on this toon npcing crap... ill do that thanks

2 minutes ago, Nilkemios said:

If the answer is "Use money to progress first" then something's wrong.

o-o Using earned gold from the game to achieve it really isn't that bad, better than spamming Blackram Narrows, which is boring as hell and not the least bit enjoyable doing. At least the other dungeons can be somewhat fun and those higher dungeons are at least worth spamming cause you can make gold from them compared to Blackram Narrows which makes you nothing.

2 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

So is spending 5 days in a dungeon for 1 weapon.

Yes, it is. And that is NCSoft's fault. Buying a key would just encourage them to keep this bad RNG crap up.

1 minute ago, SosukeRyugamine said:

o-o Using earned gold from the game to achieve it really isn't that bad, better than spamming Blackram Narrows, which is boring as hell and not the least bit enjoyable doing. At least the other dungeons can be somewhat fun and those higher dungeons are at least worth spamming cause you can make gold from them compared to Blackram Narrows which makes you nothing.

I'll admit forgetting about the Hongmoon Coins, so there is that. I'll have to disagree about the dungeons being fun though. While most of them are tolerable at best, blue and purple difficulty ones mostly become horrid around the Lv30+ range onward unless you cross-server for them (or unless you're an assassin who can just perma stealth everything).

Lmao... i tihnk i am just done with this game, finally got the key use the weapons i got to upgrade it and into another dungeon barely 2 levels higher that is actually worse(The Darkglimpse). Naturally it requires the key that is worth more ncoin.

2 minutes ago, Malix said:

Lmao... i tihnk i am just done with this game, finally got the key use the weapons i got to upgrade it and into another dungeon barely 2 levels higher that is actually worse(The Darkglimpse). Naturally it requires the key that is worth more ncoin.

Since that weapon is a blue one, it is possible to buy it off the Marketplace (the trading post of this game) for coin, though it'll probably coast some silver depending on the weapon you need and the server. It is also tradable, unlike the purple named weapons, so having a party for this one can work in your favor if someone else gets the weapon you need, and you get the weapon they need....

But yes, that dungeon is just boring....the enemies give nothing and the only real reward is the end after all those waves.

Archived