Ways to instant cast Dragoncall?

Poroph

Well, Im still obviously doing something wrong since Ive tried all possible ways to cast this skill instantly :D always takes around 2 sec :x even the alternative animation of Dragoncall after last hit of  Imprison (3).

I personally prefer dragonfall anyway, because I find (spamming) dragon helix  for more experienced players who know how to keep up their Spectral orbs as long as possible :)

1 hour ago, Geraton said:

Well, Im still obviously doing something wrong since Ive tried all possible ways to cast this skill instantly :D always takes around 2 sec :x even the alternative animation of Dragoncall after last hit of  Imprison (3).

I personally prefer dragonfall anyway, because I find (spamming) dragon helix  for more experienced players who know how to keep up their Spectral orbs as long as possible :)

You can cast other skills after the instant cast. The animation just takes 2 seconds, but you aren't restricted from moving or using other skills. It's just a stupid visual design.

Only the last hit of Imprison (assuming the enemy doesn't walk out of it) or Leech (too long a cooldown and requires a Branded enemy first) allow for an instant cast. Imprison requires you still anyways for the full cast, so it negates the point of instant casting Dragoncall with it. And Leech is very situational with its long cooldown and requiring a Branded enemy first.

Just spam helix and spec f for instant cd. It generally goes: V > 4f 4f 4f > siphon > v > 4f 4f 4f > 3 (reset v) > v > 4f 4f 4f > run around like a headless chicken until v is off cd. You can add in lmb there too if you have good ping.

Honestly there isn't really even any point in this class as a dps. It's just a gimped fm with no movement skils. At best you're just there as a buffer through soulburn and your pet.

18 hours ago, OddFinrir said:

You can cast other skills after the instant cast. The animation just takes 2 seconds, but you aren't restricted from moving or using other skills. It's just a stupid visual design.

ohh lol so then it means its actually not instant cast but you can "cast while moving", cause even though the animation is screwed as you said, the damage appears only after the dragons land on my enemy. I expected the skill animation will just send the dragons instantly on my target but they still keep spinnin around for 2 seconds :D 

Archived