Soloing blue dungeons for tears. Question though.

Koter

Sup everyone so i've been soloing some of the blue dungeons to farm the moon water tears and yes im able to do it but it takes a good 10-12 minutes per run. My question is will it be faster with more attack power. Currently i'm sitting at 389 attack power with the epic ap gem. I'm wondering how much attack power can i go up to. I feel if I do more DPS my runs will be faster and will make it worth it to farm these things. And yeah I play a summoner. Go Kung Fu kitty. :p

Also if you can post a screen shot of your gear setup it would be awesome.

Can't access Blade and Soul to get a good screenshot atm, but I use my FM to solo Brightstone.

Forget 10-12 minutes, it takes me at least 20 minutes to run the dungeon!

How are you running blue dungeons so much faster than me when you have the same attack power?!

Oh. Oh. Don't tell anyone, they don't look at that sort of thing kindly around here. They have real big sticks up their asses.

you could go faster if NCsoft was providing correct server service.

With my sin its a 9-10min run because sh*t server, so skill "lag", so skill combo are slow, so less dps.

Guess with a normal server without skill lag you could easyly substract 1-2min

6 hours ago, Koter said:

Sup everyone so i've been soloing some of the blue dungeons to farm the moon water tears and yes im able to do it but it takes a good 10-12 minutes per run. My question is will it be faster with more attack power. Currently i'm sitting at 389 attack power with the epic ap gem. I'm wondering how much attack power can i go up to. I feel if I do more DPS my runs will be faster and will make it worth it to farm these things. And yeah I play a summoner. Go Kung Fu kitty. :p

Also if you can post a screen shot of your gear setup it would be awesome.

You will for sure lower your time,i couldnt even do it with my KFM when i was below 400 atk pwr ( even thou its more then possible,im just not skilled enough) now i have 442 atk pwr and i do it in 10mins. Which means very skilled KFM with same stats would do it faster . Gems are also important.

As for summoner i know a guy who does it in less then 10mins but he is max geared so thats why.

Can tell you 1 thing,friend of mine does it with his assassin in 7mins with siren weapon,if u have time make one for farming. I did that cause every minute counts. Also more faction daily = more soulstones.

Archived