Seriously.. what are all these 330 ap people doing in Naryu Labyrinth?

KittyzOr

Y'all pretend like these people know what they're doing when they enter these dungeons. Idk what region you play on or do you even do cross-server, but it pretty much ends up as a carry run every single time.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FieryPassion said:

its people like you that ruin the community. 

you don't need gear to do a boss. (Except some bosses who insta kill on enrage like mushin)

sure it would take effort and a lot of concentration doing something like hae mujin 4man with a level 1 hongmoon whatever weapon but as long as you know how to avoid attacks you probably could get the kill. 

As long as you know the boss and uynderstand its mechanics you can beat everything in the game. I think if any boss showed us that it was junghado first and now mushin darkness.

Exactly... 

1 minute ago, Skenn said:

Nothing new tho, people were already looking for 410+AP players to do BSH4 while I clear it with guild-mates easily and none of use has more than 390 AP.

While people seek 400+ ap... sins with 404 ap can solo bsh4 so what these people ppl are looking for is someone who can solo the dungeon so they get carried XD 

Correct me if im wrong, you need to beat mushin's darkness to access naryu labyrinth right?

I find it hard to believe anyone that bad at the game just casually managed to win without any prior skill or knowledge of combat in the game.

The problem with dungeons is most people didn't bother to look up a guide and understand the mechanics.

If they had done it then it probably wouldn't be such a carry

4 minutes ago, LagunaL8 said:

well said. I'm starting to see the increased playerbase of 'speedruns or gtfo' kids. 

Yeah people seem to be heavily biased towards their gameplay and progress with no consideration towards gameplay as a whole. Sure you're gonna get people in dokumo that suck, but you don't need to be BiS to do a lot of this content. I'd expect that most elitists even started such runs below their own requirements. Anyway gear is no guarantee and with a new dungeon, people will need to learn the mechanics. That's the real reason people are falling short.

2 minutes ago, Skenn said:

Nothing new tho, people were already looking for 410+AP players to do BSH4 while I clear it with guild-mates easily and none of use has more than 390 AP.

BSH is scrub content compared to labyrinth, don't even compare to damage that easy scrub content, that you shouldn't ever die even once in.

What are you talking about ? IDK about Naryu4 yet, but Naryu6 is free as *cricket*. The two first bosses are just gimmicky and the last boss is just a dps check with a lot of room on the enrage timer.

3 minutes ago, ihoon said:

Why do people have to go through that nonsense? Some people play and gear up to make it easier lol, nor should i have to stress about people getting wiped because they obviously can't learn to play by themselves, people who can't even get past a certain equip shouldnt even be touching  the new content, till they can even get gear made for clearing previous content.

Hmm u mean buy gold and get banned or get lost? 

Or do u mean play the game since open beta 16 hours a day or gtfo? 

Hmm well... there's a bm who can even kill hado with blight sword... and so his dps is higher than most profane owners and even some of those wannabe gods who fails hado with true siren...  o wait I remember someone failed hado with pirate... ya that makes sense XD 

7 minutes ago, fruitie said:
2 minutes ago, Phorni said:

Hmm u mean buy gold and get banned or get lost? 

Or do u mean play the game since open beta 16 hours a day or gtfo? 

Hmm well... there's a bm who can even kill hado with blight sword... and so his dps is higher than most profane owners and even some of those wannabe gods who fails hado with true siren...  o wait I remember someone failed hado with pirate... ya that makes sense XD 

Yeah people seem to be heavily biased towards their gameplay and progress with no consideration towards gameplay as a whole. Sure you're gonna get people in dokumo that suck, but you don't need to be BiS to do a lot of this content. I'd expect that most elitists even started such runs below their own requirements. Anyway gear is no guarantee and with a new dungeon, people will need to learn the mechanics. That's the real reason people are falling short.

lol you obviously aren't very good at the game, and wants to resort stupid opinions and assumptions onto other people you don't even know, my bad i'm not a retard who can learn the game on time, and not like a 5 year old, lol talk more about stupid irrelevant points that aren't even relevant, and you can't even clear hado with blight sword, bring proof it was done.

8 minutes ago, Gratus said:

Y'all pretend like these people know what they're doing when they enter these dungeons. Idk what region you play on or do you even do cross-server, but it pretty much ends up as a carry run every single time.

Some don't but some do :3 besides a lot of people with pirate weapon doesn't even know how to Dodge hae mujins red circles let alone higher contents... makes perfect sense that u judge everyone by their gear XD 

Honestly bns should have a dps check that u can do solo.... let's say it will show ur dps on f5,6,7 and 8 on mushin tower.... since f1-4 doesn't require u to dps hard so just do it for those floors maybe not even 6 cos the pig would make dps so low

1 minute ago, Skenn said:

Well a FM cleared Junghado with 186 AP, so yeah it's most likely possible.

Maybe people did it with even less AP, IDC it's proof enough that equipment is irrelevant.

LOL as *cricket*ing forcemaster, thats not even close to a blade master with blight sword, not only is forcemaster the easiest class to clear jung hado with, blade master does way less damage, and that forcemaster is doing more damage by far than anyone with a blight weapon, you cant even hit for 3k with your skills with blight weapon.

51 minutes ago, fruitie said:

ITT: People want to rely on gear instead of trying to learn how to beat a dungeon through learning and finding excuses to why they're losing.

That's true too. But every, absolute EVERY dude I see with real low gear, doesn't know what their skills do and die 10sec after someone start the tank.

Of course it happens too with people with great gear, but I see just a few like that.

11 minutes ago, ihoon said:

lol you obviously aren't very good at the game, and wants to resort stupid opinions and assumptions onto other people you don't even know, my bad i'm not a retard who can learn the game on time, and not like a 5 year old, lol talk more about stupid irrelevant points that aren't even relevant, and you can't even clear hado with blight sword, bring proof it was done.

I can't do it cos I havent played bm at all but as I said someone have done it and I just found the link

How much AP is blight weapons? Forcemaster indeed deals more damage, but it's still easy as *cricket* as a BM. I beat him with more than 2min on the clock with only 371AP, not even trying hard.

^Oh well I'm too slow, here's your proof I guess.

Just now, Skenn said:

How much AP is blight weapons? Forcemaster indeed deals more damage, but it's still easy as *cricket* as a BM. I beat him with more than 2min on the clock with only 371AP, not even trying hard.

^Oh well I'm too slow, here's your proof I guess.

211ap in that video and the recorder also said he made a few mistakes because he recorded this in a hurry basically this was his proof on another thread for people saying true profane is a must for hado.

Just now, Riliane said:
Just now, Phorni said:

I can't do it cos I h as cent played bm at all but as I said someone have done it and I just found the link

That's true too. But every, absolute EVERY dude I see with real low gear, doesn't know what their skills do and die 10sec after someone start the tank.

Of course it happens too with people with great gear, but I see just a few like that.

Talks about blight weapon doesn't even see everything else is maxed out, with bloodshade SS on, i'm

2 minutes ago, Phorni said:

I can't do it cos I h as cent played bm at all but as I said someone have done it and I just found the link

thats not a bm, your point is now invalid, gonna go clear some more labyrinth easily with no problem with people geared like me.

3 minutes ago, Riliane said:

i think those might be the ones that grow up ingame to be the 'gear or gtfo' speedrun kids xD

1 minute ago, LagunaL8 said:

i think those might be the ones that grow up ingame to be the 'gear or gtfo' speedrun kids xD

or gtfo i'm not trying to waste maximum amount of possible trying to clear with you, when my friends andi and can do it faster than you can even finish faction quest.

Just now, LagunaL8 said:

I can agree.... I'm not of that people who kick 400- AP people, actually I did one time with 2 dudes who didn't even got 350AP and they wanted to learn a lot and hey, they are nice persons (A shame they aren't from my server...).

However sometimes I CAN understand them. When you're in hurry, sometimes you don't want to duo or solo an entire boss because everyone else have been killed....

Now what I can't agree is that people who enter with dokumo to a vault....

I don't know. Sometimes I can agree and sometimes no. If they know how to evade or whatever im pretty cool with that, but when they doesn't know a thing and they blame you for their errors (because "you have more AP, so you should carry me") it makes me want to just leave the party instead of just end that crap.

Talks about blight weapon doesn't even see everything else is maxed out, with bloodshade SS on, i'm

thats not a bm, your point is now invalid, gonna go clear some more labyrinth easily with no problem with people geared like me.

First up the character in the video is a bm(blade master) so u only saw as much as the first 10seconds maybe even less so u can't say shit

Secondly whether the rest of the stuff maxed out or not... people with 394ap is failing hado due to timer... let's see who did better?  The 394 ap or the bm in that vid with 211 ap? Huh 

You're trying so hard @ihoon, it's pretty funny.

The point was that there's no need for high end equipment to clear lvl 45 content, including Naryu lab, and you definitely have enough proof here that equipment above true profane is pretty irrelevant.

If you can't understand it and just can't deal with it, just find players with 410+AP and run premade groups, F9 isn't reserved to scrubs that need true pirate to clear shit.

or gtfo i'm not trying to waste maximum amount of possible trying to clear with you, when my friends andi and can do it faster than you can even finish faction quest.

Then don't bother to q up with pugs tyvm or q up with pugs and learn to grow up 

1 minute ago, Riliane said:

I can agree.... I'm not of that people who kick 400- AP people, actually I did one time with 2 dudes who didn't even got 350AP and they wanted to learn a lot and hey, they are nice persons (A shame they aren't from my server...).

However sometimes I CAN understand them. When you're in hurry, sometimes you don't want to duo or solo an entire boss because everyone else have been killed....

Now what I can't agree is that people who enter with dokumo to a vault....

I don't know. Sometimes I can agree and sometimes no. If they know how to evade or whatever im pretty cool with that, but when they doesn't know a thing and they blame you for their errors (because "you have more AP, so you should carry me") it makes me want to just leave the party instead of just end that crap.

Well if u are in a hurry u find friends that u trust... if u look for pugs stop complaining about low equipment as this is a skill based game.

If u look for pug it means u are looking for people to assist u in the dungeon so yes if u wish, quit the party and say nothing it's ur own fault not the others.

And note I'm using ur post as a ref not firing at u...

3 minutes ago, Skenn said:

You're trying so hard @ihoon, it's pretty funny.

The point was that there's no need for high end equipment to clear lvl 45 content, including Naryu lab, and you definitely have enough proof here that equipment above true profane is pretty irrelevant.

If you can't understand it and just can't deal with it, just find players with 410+AP and run premade groups, F9 isn't reserved to scrubs that need true pirate to clear shit.

lol w.e you say all i know is i don't die in labyrinth or bsh or poh like dumbasses, so you can talk about how I'm properly geared and playing properly, while in 2k mmr, pretty sure the way you talk, you can't do either. Get on my level before you even try to talk down hahahahahaha

Archived