I hear BM gets buffed later, anyone have some info on that?

Just look at the HM skills that will become available.. and keep in mind up to HM20 worth of skill points. That's the big "buff." They won't just magically get better at 50 - it will be gradual as each important HM skill and extra skill points become available. You still have to know the combos, still have to know the class, still have to know the other classes.

As a BM my self we do make a huge no doubt, but thats it for now. Im currently stucked at 1700 facing only assassins and so far they are using only Hide + F i havent figured out yet how to beat them with Blade Call on CD also i get quite rekt by KFM, but they are easier to beat. I have 6k zens now and im 38lvl wondering if i can get a HM skill at that time ?

1 hour ago, Sakuraki said:

As a BM my self we do make a huge no doubt, but thats it for now. Im currently stucked at 1700 facing only assassins and so far they are using only Hide + F i havent figured out yet how to beat them with Blade Call on CD also i get quite rekt by KFM, but they are easier to beat. I have 6k zens now and im 38lvl wondering if i can get a HM skill at that time ?

Well for starters you should be using Flock of Blades to knock them out of stealth not blade call, and you also need to get level 45 as BM's are already skill point starved as it is.

Yeah im using Flock i just forgot the name :D. Anyway knocking them out of stealth once then waiting for opening but still sometimes im getting rekt. Im lvling slowly only by doing pvp dailies and few dung. But im getting used to them so i got that going for me which is nice 

BM don't become better (even after patch) until you either...

Get lucky and have skill book drop from low rate and team mates that doesn't out bid you.

Is filthy rich and just buy your skills.

Spend your 1 and only life away for one of the two above to happen eventually.

The most efficient way is probably have a real job (but then u dont have time to practice one of the hardest class), and buy gold from gold seller to pay for the book that would cost $150~$300 USD per book (depending who you buy gold from). There will be around 3~4 books that is super important, so real money value can go pass $1000 USD lol

I wouldn't recommend buying gold lol. This can catch you a perma ban. No bueno.

As for OP's question, I haven't personally played in the 50 patch yet, but I have researched the important HM skills that we have to look forward to.

We get Hongmoon block, which gives you 2 seconds invincibility, and heals you. You press F during block to activate it. It has a pretty long cooldown, but is very powerful defensive cooldown.

We also get Hongmoon pull, Soaring Falcon. This ability can be spec'd to pull enemies towards you now, but it's Tier 5 version will add either a Daze or Stun after the pull, put you in Draw stance, and give you an attack damage buff. Very very good skill.

On top of those, we get 5 more levels, and 15 Hongmoon levels. With all these skill points available to us, we are finally able to utilize the BM's full kit. 

Archived