After reading forums for a few days I realised....

Phorni

2 minutes ago, Gortael said:

God dammit that zibouyak guy still doesn´t get the point of what I was talking about?Or more like he can´t  accept arguments of like 4/5 people just to prove his point that dude is weird.Also thanks Phorni I suppose you used simplier logic to prove the same thing I was trying to say.

Na I just expanded the explanation to where anyone who can read English or is just purely using Google translate to read it can understand it well enough XD 

Since I myself use Google translate to read these sometimes also, when u use shorter words(complex phases?),  it becomes painful to read and understand cos Google translate sucks at translating those 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gortael 

Regardless kfms having trouble dealing with sins XD, he doesn't understand every class have trouble against gay sins (I mean playstyle wise) imagine this sins just use permainvis and only ever attack u while on iframe then they run for the rest of the fight like a *cricket* and in the end u realise they won by like 50 dmg XD

15 minutes ago, Phorni said:

First of all you might find trouble dealing with sins mainly but the balance itself can be even for some people say fine, for and if u don't know already there has been multiple complains before about sins getting rekt by kfms :3 does this prove my point? If it doesn't then I will use ur xin lb argument. 

The amount of complains back at those days are practically centric around one champion with a specific skill cap and/or item build whereas recently its with every freaking champion u actually see people play successfully XD and if u don't realise people in s1 and s2 haven't filed complaints against champs such as mumu and malphite XD but in s3 a crap ton of bronze and silver players complained about mumu and malphite,  to me the complain here just sounds exactly like mumu and malphite.

I mean I don't mind complaining about the game being imbalanced because if it is a valid complain then it even helps the devs.

But I mean what is this non-sense recently lol, everything receives multiple complains, I've seen FM's complaining about pretty much every class, I've seen kfms complaining every class, heck even summoners complains about sins...

like this is the point I've been making it out to be funny, u used a class considered as a legit counter to b class and u lost, then these people proceeds to claim that they have no problem dealing with their own class(meaning top tier or number one at that class) then says I can't beat a class which my class counters cos it's op :3

if u still don't understand why I think it's funny u should really think about ur own Behaviour cos u might well be another one of them

So when people like mosh or aalaguna that are top 20 kfm say that the match up kfm vs sin is *cricket*ed up hey should just learn to play ? Does that mean they just suck at this game and every assassin that shits on them is just better even if that assassin cant get out of plat ?

So your argument is that "you cant complain about the balance of the game if you arent the best at the game " ...because *cricket* logic .

"Dude don t complain about the latest Audi TT unless you won at least one WRC"

When people complaing in league about release lb were their complaints valid or did they just need to "l2p"  ? really simple question .

12 minutes ago, Gortael said:

God dammit that zibouyak guy still doesn´t get the point of what I was talking about?Or more like he can´t  accept arguments of like 4/5 people just to prove his point that dude is weird.Also thanks Phorni I suppose you used simplier logic to prove the same thing I was trying to say and you even explained it much simplier than I did.

The only thing you ever said was " i have no argument but everything is fine and balanced because i decided to believe that " .

I really feel like i m talking to religious people here . "God created bns , god is perfect , god cannot be wrong  so bns is perfect and balanced . If you disagree then you are an heretic and should be burned alive " . I hope you wont blow up people in the name of nc soft.

3 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

So when people like mosh or aalaguna that are top 20 kfm say that the match up kfm vs sin is *cricket*ed up hey should just learn to play ? Does that mean they just suck at this game and every assassin that shits on them is just better even if that assassin cant get out of plat ?

So your argument is that "you cant complain about the balance of the game if you arent the best at the game " ...because *cricket* logic .

"Dude don t complain about the latest Audi TT unless you won at least one WRC"

When people complaing in league about release lb were their complaints valid or did they just need to "l2p"  ? really simple question .

First of all my logic isn't just on kfm vs sin it's every class available in game complains about all other 6 class that they lose to: 3

if u can't read u can't, I ain't no primary teacher and I won't ever make a good teacher either, so all I can say is learn to read the paragraphs not one sentence out of each paragraph and guess what the paragraph means

Secondly what is funny is that this is a fast motion combat game which means certain class counters another, so if u find problem with only a particular class it usually is due to class counter, but if u have issue with multiple classes then ya normally either ur class is really under powered or u need to l2p

Thirdly what I found most funny is that I even see summoners complaining about sins ( legit counter) , sins complaining about kfm(might be another legit counter - I play sin but not very good at it) and u also have bds complaining about summoners(and this is another legit counter cos both me and my brothers bds finds summoners the easiest win if it's not lagging XD), meanwhile all these people claims that they have no trouble dealing with any other class even their own class (such top notch players)

Lastly about the lb complaint can I say even while the complaint was happening I solo killed plenty of gold plat lbs in that reign, I can survive sometimes vs dia+ lb but not always I know there back in s3 it was a season of assassins but I still can make a stand against them. Speaking I even got a quadra kill as a support solo,  so while the champion balance matters, the main thing is ur skill level if u are a lot more skilled regardless of class counters u win XD 

4 minutes ago, Teffy said:

What I realised is most BD and Summ above 1750 could not even get gold on FM/BM/KFM like ever.

Like I said every class when designed have a designated minimum skill requirement to play and a designated skill cap,

And summoners and bds have the lowest skill requirement while bds have a high enough skill cap to excel, summoner really falls off in plat-dia because they have not only the lowest skill requirement but also the lowest skill cap which achieves another format of balance, u can get good enough easily but to actually excel, u need tons more work.

Most other class in this game have really high skill cap whereas summoners bds have lower so that's why people complain.  Because u know people don't want to actually excel they just want to win, even if it's like zerks spin to win it's fine by  them too so long as they win

3 minutes ago, Phorni said:

First of all my logic isn't just on kfm vs sin it's every class available in game complains about all other 6 class that they lose to: 3

if u can't read u can't, I ain't no primary teacher and I won't ever make a good teacher either, so all I can say is learn to read the paragraphs not one sentence out of each paragraph and guess what the paragraph means

Secondly what is funny is that this is a fast motion combat game which means certain class counters another, so if u find problem with only a particular class it usually is due to class counter, but if u have issue with multiple classes then ya normally either ur class is really under powered or u need to l2p

Thirdly what I found most funny is that I even see summoners complaining about sins ( legit counter) , sins complaining about kfm(might be another legit counter - I play sin but not very good at it) and u also have bds complaining about summoners(and this is another legit counter cos both me and my brothers bds finds summoners the easiest win if it's not lagging XD), meanwhile all these people claims that they have no trouble dealing with any other class even their own class (such top notch players)

Lastly about the lb complaint can I say even while the complaint was happening I solo killed plenty of gold plat lbs in that reign, I can survive sometimes vs dia+ lb but not always I know there back in s3 it was a season of assassins but I still can make a stand against them. Speaking I even got a quadra kill as a support solo,  so while the champion balance matters, the main thing is ur skill level if u are a lot more skilled regardless of class counters u win XD 

You talk to much without getting to the point .

Are the complains valid yes or no ?

Is the game balanced yes or no ?

When you talk about counters you are admitting that the game is broken . In a game with 8 classes with the pvp being 1v1 you cant afford to have "counters" even if 1 class counters the one you play that is still 12.5 % of your opponents (in theory) .

A man once killed a bear with his bare hands  does that mean the match up man against bear is balanced ? no would you fight a bear with your bare hands ? i bet not

20 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

You talk to much without getting to the point .

Are the complains valid yes or no ?

Is the game balanced yes or no ?

When you talk about counters you are admitting that the game is broken . In a game with 8 classes with the pvp being 1v1 you cant afford to have "counters" even if 1 class counters the one you play that is still 12.5 % of your opponents (in theory) .

A man once killed a bear with his bare hands  does that mean the match up man against bear is balanced ? no would you fight a bear with your bare hands ? i bet not

Just by this I can already tell u didn't even read my paragraphs properly.

But I will give u a summary.

1: I already said most of them aren't, while some of them are and "the most part is what I found funny"

2:u either haven't even read,  or read and ignored idk but I have already said on page 2 no game can ever be balanced irl, devs can only balance it on paper, but so much so due to the player being dif some will be more powerful regardless.

3: fighter games always have counters unless if there is only one class in the game, with that in mind counters means they have a slight edge at same skill level not a default win, and no sins don't win vs kfms by default,  even shiro in his YouTube video both won and lost against plat sins... he might not be the best nor even one of the best kfms but his video has all classes Inc in one video.

4: if man don't use their brain to make tools to fight the bear then the man must either be a Sparta (crazy ass) or they have down syndrome (retarded) what makes man powerful is the ability to create and use tools not bare hands XD speaking which this is like saying to kfms "when you fight against me(fm) you are not allowed to use approach skills and iframe skills but I can use everything." 

Honestly even answering this man and bear question makes me feel like I'm retarded

Edit(disclaimer): I mean no offense to the real life people with down syndrome nor the Spartans as I equally respect them both for they live a much harder life than most others but they are just very famous examples which supports this argument the most 

@gortael

And a man fighting a bear with his bare hands XD i know there had been people in history who did it lol but i mean comeon 99% of the world wouldnt even dare to try it XD 

Its like asking an unequiped scientist to fight against a well equipped terrorist  in a colloseum....  oh wait and he said the scientist won

@Phorni

Well you can´t prove your point to him and I would like to try if it wasn´t deathmatch.I mean its perfect change to tame your own fluffy bear pet.

Hmm I wise I can choose the animal as ur pet instead of full house cats XD (I mean playing as summoner)

I think having a turtle would be nicer <3 I mean the cute turtles running so fast @@ and turtles have high def? XD

Well I always wanted to have tiger or bear maybe even pack of wolves would be nice I simply got somethink for  fluffy and dangerous combination.Also with turtle I would hate the fact taht some of them could live longer than I and that would mean I betrayed it cuz I left it in this world alone if I died which isn´t problem for lets say bear ot tiger they wouldn´t be able to outlive me and well it would be sad if I had to bury them one they but hell ye I could say to my friend come here you see that grave that was my own baddass bear/tiger or in case of wolves I could clame that I am leader of the pack and alfa on top of that.

Well I always wanted to have tiger or bear maybe even pack of wolves would be nice I simply got somethink for  fluffy and dangerous combination.Also with turtle I would hate the fact taht some of them could live longer than I and that would mean I betrayed it cuz I left it in this world alone if I died which isn´t problem for lets say bear ot tiger they wouldn´t be able to outlive me and well it would be sad if I had to bury them one they but hell ye I could say to my friend come here you see that grave that was my own baddass bear/tiger or in case of wolves I could clame that I am leader of the pack and alfa on top of that.

Lol used to have hamsters dogs n turtles in the house

But I hated our own turtle prefer my cousins turtles,  our own turtles bites me every time o feed them my cousins don't 

22 minutes ago, Phorni said:

Lol used to have hamsters dogs n turtles in the house

Well I used to have fishes,2 rabbits,turtle and hamster as well would be nice if we could get snake or ferret next as I would be too lazy to walk a dog everyday more than once.

Archived