After reading forums for a few days I realised....

Phorni

3 minutes ago, Gortael said:

You do realize that every class got same amount of hongmoon skills and thus you are simply blaming your unability to win on skill points?Sorry to say so but thats pretty patethic reasoning.Our you are trying to say that just to make sure that summoners are OP NCsoft already give them more hongmoon skills that are not avaiable for other classes or they gave them more skill points so you can never beat them?And you can never balance game like that for there are always advantages and disadvantages between classes if you wanna balanced game go play game like counter strike.Ou sorry there you can buy better weapon if you got more money than enemy so there is also no balance.Looks like you will need to stop playing games.And before you start barking let me say one think does summoners got 100 % win rate each of them? Answer is no so even when they got advantage in form of cats cc thanks to win rates you can clearly see that you are able to beat them so what that class you are playing need more advanced combos and thus more skill?That skill cap is exactly the reason why you see no summoners on tournaments they simply reach max potential far easier than other classes and thus everyone is saying how op they are.Also if you read mine and your conversation you will clearly see that you are just pointing at summoners Opness while I try to say that you need to come up with certain level of skill to beat them/outplay them.BTW its that skill cap that  will always drag them down from reaching tournaments if they don´t change how it works cuz with every class you always got a change to get even better and thus more OP but summoners don´t have that chance.

So what you are saying is that because summoners dont have 100% winrate that  means the game is balanced ? lol

Now for the skill points and hong moon skills issue i dont know if you are new to pvp games or if you just fail at logic.

Lets take league of legends for exemple (that game is pretty much balanced  not perfect but oh well ). Now do you think if there was a version of league where champions wouldnt have access to their ultimate abilities they would be all impacted the same way ? if your answer is  yes then you should sick some medical assistance .

A champion like rek'sai would see almost no impact ! (can t travel around the map ? big deal ) but a champion like zilean ? your ult is a *cricket*ing revive ! the most important thing in his kit ! or karma ? your ult changes all or your spells ! or elise ? no more spider form  half of your abilities are gone while a champ like irelia  wouldnt even care (i do main irelia and her ult isnt life changing ) .

Dude the fact that you can actually believe what you just wrote is mind boggling .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

So what you are saying is that because summoners dont have 100% winrate that  means the game is balanced ? lol

As I am playing league your argument wont stand a chance here and where the hell did I said that game is balanced?You are not reading dude I said games like that can never be balanced cuz there are advantages & disadvatages all over classes and in case of league all over champions.

1 minute ago, Gortael said:

As I am playing league your argument wont stand a chance here and where the hell did I said that game is balanced?You are not reading dude I said games like that can never be balanced cuz there are advantages & disadvatages all over classes.

And what in my argument doesn t stand ?

Dude how long are you plaing league?All over time what Rito is doing is switching champion balance so everyone feels OP at some times.And if you still don´t get it there is no ficking think like balance in MMOs and MOBAs cuz there will be always someone crying that this class got advantage over me and let me tell you why is that its cuz every class got different play style.Still crying about balance go roll a summoner if its that OP so you can be best PVP player NA/EU and stop crying.

And before you ask I am playing league for 4th year and playing Hots and DOTA as well so I got more like 6k hours over mobas so don´t come with mobas at me you won´t stand a chance.And also as they will add more classes the balance will crumble even more that goes for champions in mobas as well.

Dude how long are you plaing league?All over time what Rito is doing is switching champion balance so everyone feels OP at some times.And if you still don´t get it there is no ficking think like balance in MMOs and MOBAs cuz there will be always someone crying that this class got advantage over me and let me tell you why is that its cuz every class got different play style.

You just keep rolling with the bland statements when you re out of facts ... then i pointed out that our version of the gem we are playing was never played elsewhere you were quick to jump to something else and when i pointed out that we played with a gimped lvl 45 you tried to call me out on the fact that everyone is missing hm skills and skillpoints  and now that i point out how retarded your argument is that  everyone is impacted the same way when you cut of abilities from a game you try to switch to the balance of league ?

Dafuq dude ? Would all the league champions be impacted the same way if we remove the ultimate ability ? yes or no ? or are you avoiding to answer just because it would show how retarded your comment is ?

Sorry but for that question you answered yourself answer is no so I didn´t fell the need to aswer as well.And only one rolling bland statements is you.I gave you video of tournament you wasnt happy,I pointed that even summoners miss all the things you miss you wasn´t happy I pointed out that game is not balanced and will never be balanced and will never be balanced you are still not happy and I asked you how long you are playing leage as well where is your answer when you are accusing me of dodging subject?BTW I forgot to say that jayces switch,nidale form of cougar and elise spider form are not ultimate skills so they still would have the same game impact.Just the matter of fact even riot said that they are not ultimate skill you simply just upgrade them at certain levels.

2 minutes ago, Gortael said:

Sorry but for that question you answered yourself answer is no so I didn´t fell the need to aswer as well.And only one rolling bland statements is you.I gave you video of tournament you wasnt happy,I pointed that even summoners miss all the things you miss you wasn´t happy I pointed out that game is not balanced and will never be balanced and will never be balanced you are still not happy and I asked you how long you are playing leage as well where is your answer when you are accusing me of dodging subject?

You gave me a video of a tournament played on a version that is NOT the version we are playing on didn t you ?

You  pointed that even summoners miss skillpoints and hongmoon skills but are all the classes impacted the same way when you cut down a part of their kit ? Considering you agree with my league example then i wonder why you keep up with that statement .

How long i have been playing league ? 3 or 4 years and i reached plat 1 last season while playing mostly karma top so i guess you can t really bullshit me about the balance of league .

Now there we are you pointed aout that league is imbalanced and I would like to see when I pointed out that every class is impacted the same way would like you to quote it for me cuz as far as I remember I said that every class is missing hongmoons and skill point but never stated that they are impacted the same way.

Now there we are you pointed aout that league is imbalanced and I would like to see when I pointed out that every class is impacted the same way would like you to quote it for me cuz as far as I remember I said that every class is missing hongmoons and skill point but never stated that they are impacted the same way.

Where the *cricket* did i say that league is imbalanced ?

"You do realize that every class got same amount of hongmoon skills and thus you are simply blaming your unability to win on skill points?Sorry to say so but thats pretty patethic reasoning." your short therm memory is bad i guess ...

AS far as it goes there is no statement that I said that everyone is missing the same think not that they are impacted the same way.guess its pointless to throw arguments at you as you clearly can´t clearly understand my point.And before you start crying at lvl 50 summoners are even stronger than now.What will you do then?

SO you agree that the balance of the game is in a *cricket*ed up state and yet you say that i 'm "simply blaming your unability to win on skill points"  and that by pointing out that not all the classes are impacted the same way i ve got a " pretty patethic reasoning."?... mmmmhhhh i sense a rare case of split personality disorder .

Ye I agree that game is ambalanced and every class got their own issues with missing hongmoon skills,skill points and content but as far as it goes I am also stating that there is way to defeat summoners in 1v1 pvp.And ye I still think that blaming your own lack of skill on game is pretty pathetic and no I am not saying I am some god at this game I am making a lot of mistakes and probably will make a lot of mistakes in future as well but if you are simply saying that there is no point in getting better cuz this class is OP there is where I am saying you are wrong.How comes for example that sins or fms are able to deal with summoners?Yes the answer is they played against them till they found a method to outplay them and thus beat them.So if you are unable to beat summoner you either lack neccesary skill or you got bad internet/pc so you are lagging hard thanks to ping fps drops.

2 minutes ago, Gortael said:

Ye I agree that game is ambalanced and every class got their own issues with missing hongmoon skills,skill points and content but as far as it goes I am also stating that there is way to defeat summoners in 1v1 pvp.And ye I still think that blaming your own lack of skill on game is pretty pathetic and no I am not saying I am some god at this game I am making a lot of mistakes and probably will make a lot of mistakes in future as well but if you are simply saying that there is no point in getting better cuz this class is OP there is where I am saying you are wrong.How comes for example that sins or fms are able to deal with summoners?Yes the answer is they played against them till they found a method to outplay them and thus beat them.So if you are unable to beat summoner you either lack neccesary skill or you got bad internet/pc so you are lagging hard thanks to ping fps drops.

And you keep going on with your split personality disorder .... "yes the game is *cricket*ed up but you should still win because its  all about skill" ... Reaaly curious how your brain works because i feel like what you say somehow makes sense in your head .

I ve been seeing people like you on other games . They are quick to say "everything is fine l2p" when people complain about what s wrong . Then fun part is that they are also the first ones to jump the boat . I remember when i was playing swtor and complaining about imput lag and the class imbalance . There were people like you saying  "game is fine l2p" "buy better internet lolz"... 3 months after release they were the first to stop their subscription . You give me the same vibe "everyone just shut up and stop complaining " well guess what that means when no one is complaining ?  2 options  either the game becomes perfect or the game is dead ...

Did you notice the activity drop on the forums ? on the subreddit ? the drop of views on twitch ?

There is no you should win  you *cricket* there is you can win.And yes with combat system like that you need l2p your class in order to be good/better than average.And I am not saying that you should stop all complaining but its inmature to start treat about every time you lose to someone but well you are probably one of these kids that everyone who beats me is cheater and everyone I beat is nab?Also I would like you to enlighten me how is wow perfect that it survived so many years and how perfectly balanced it is as biggest in that genre.

32 minutes ago, Gortael said:

There is no you should win  you *cricket* there is you can win.And yes with combat system like that you need l2p your class in order to be good/better than average.And I am not saying that you should stop all complaining but its inmature to start treat about every time you lose to someone but well you are probably one of these kids that everyone who beats me is cheater and everyone I beat is nab?Also I would like you to enlighten me how is wow perfect that it survived so many years and how perfectly balanced it is as biggest in that genre.

So in a blatantly unbalanced game we should focus on learning to play ? interesting ...

Are my complaints valid or not ? simple question

By the way people play wow for the pve .. the pvp died after wotlk . All the top players left and those who still enjoyed the pvp are playing on the unoficial wotlk tournament realm.

Plz dude dont talk about things you dont know anything about .

Can you win a rigged poker game ? yes  would you sit on a table to play the game if you know its rigged ? nop

Dont expect people to put any kind of effort and investing time in a game that is rigged . Calling them names wont make your point valid .

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Just a reminder here: Avoid to use cricket words, and to attack personally users please. You can talk about the PvP balance, but in a manner way, this is a verbal warning, we are monitoring this topic now.

Regards,
Team Blade & Soul

1 hour ago, Avenger said:

Greetings,

Just a reminder here: Avoid to use cricket words, and to attack personally users please. You can talk about the PvP balance, but in a manner way, this is a verbal warning, we are monitoring this topic now.

Regards,
Team Blade & Soul

Are you a bot ? Sorry for asking but nowadays i see more bots than people when it comes to blade and soul .

@zibouyah, gortael

Sorry for the late response but that has to do with time zone dif, after reading all them things i must say no game can ever be balanced in everyones eyes even if theoritically speaking and through math calculation, statistic comparison and skill requirement prequisite altogether, on paper it can be balanced totally but irl its still not balanced

Since the human players controlling the character themselves have been born unequal as some have faster reaction , some have higher apm... the list goes on, they are all talents which is a gift from god, something which no mathematician can inc in their balance sheet.

Meanwhile you also have latency differencial, as ur example league i have also played that game, and i hope you all remember riot posted a video on how ping affects certain champions more than the rest and yes im talking about the vayne ww chart and the win rate video.

Aside from this i would also like to point out every class have minimum skill requirement to play it properly but each class also has a designated skill cap when they are designed which balances out the game.

As to people complaining i did say this isnt just about summoner issue it is more about the community as a whole, through recent years(roughly last 3) the community of all mmos compiles thousands more complains than before, for example in season 1 and 2 of league people instead of complaining about characters being op most of them went and l2p instead until they reached 2300 ish elo back then or high dia 1 in around s3  but,

Lets say in bns most of the people complains about summoner for example is in silver or gold, i mean summoners have lowest skill requirement and lowest skill cap which is also why they fail to dominate the championships.

Edit note: there are also people complaining about every other class being undefeatable by their own even the so called underpowered bms, I mean I agree due to patch some class might seem to have a slight edge over others, but a lot of these has to do with class counters.

But regardless I really find it funny that a lot of people would just complain and hope next patch their class will become op so that they win every time if not up against own class.

That being said I also have said in the beginning most funny part about those posters are the fact that they always claim to find no trouble fighting their own class yet they aren't even number one in their own class, it's like I go and proceed to say I find no trouble fighting sins or summoners but I'm no where near the top tier in either class lmao

1 hour ago, TheRealBronx said:

I always thought that if you can't make your point using as little words as possible, then you have no idea what you're talking about.

You shouldn't have to type pages and pages of text to prove a point.

The thing is to prove a point doesn't need walls of text but getting people to understand your point does, 

especially most people on internet barely use their brains any more cos rl issues already used up all their brain power beforehand so that's why walls of text is good if the person will read it 

3 minutes ago, Phorni said:

@zibouyah, gortael

Sorry for the late response but that has to do with time zone dif, after reading all them things i must say no game can ever be balanced in everyones eyes even if theoritically speaking and through math calculation, statistic comparison and skill requirement prequisite altogether, on paper it can be balanced totally but irl its still not balanced

Since the human players controlling the character themselves have been born unequal as some have faster reaction , some have higher apm... the list goes on, they are all talents which is a gift from god, something which no mathematician can inc in their balance sheet.

Meanwhile you also have latency differencial, as ur example league i have also played that game, and i hope you all remember riot posted a video on how ping affects certain champions more than the rest and yes im talking about the vayne ww chart and the win rate video.

Aside from this i would also like to point out every class have minimum skill requirement to play it properly but each class also has a designated skill cap when they are designed which balances out the game.

As to people complaining i did say this isnt just about summoner issue it is more about the community as a whole, through recent(roughly last 3) the community of all mmos compiles thousands more complains than before, for example in season 1 and 2 of league people instead of complaining about characters being op most of them went and l2p instead until they reached 2300 ish elo back then or high dia 1 in around s3  but,

Lets say in bns most of the people complains about summoner for example is in silver or gold, i mean summoners have lowest skill requirement and lowest skill cap which is also why they fail to dominate the championships.

Dude do you think that its the first pvp game i have ever played ?

I know what you are trying to say but there is a difference between a "not so perfect " balance and "bullshit" balance .

When the game is so *cricket* awe full balance wise that it sucks out all the fun you know there is a problem .

WHen as a kfm i get matched against anassassin and the first thing that comes to mind isnt "mmhh interresting it will be  a hard one " but " screw it another loss "  .

How come i have nearly 0% win rate against assassins ? if i m that bad then i should get destroyed by force masters , blade masters , destroyers  and all the other classes .

If the reason i lose to those assassins is just "they are better at this game than me " then why am i not close to 0 % all around ?

Are all the assassins players better than anyone else ? or is it just the fact that the match up is disgustingly broken ?

Those broken match up lead your player base to frustration and at one point those players stop enjoying the game and once they stop enjoying it guess what ? they leave .

And once they  left all the bland statements like " you can outplay every opponent if you practice hard enought " wont fill the servers .

There is still time to fix thi situation while people are still vocal about it . It will be too late once the forums get silent ...it would mean people gave up and left .

If you think people didnt complain in league in season 1 and 2 then you are fooling yourself . The 2 shooting lb with 0 items  ? release xin zao ? release vladimir ? release garen ?  people complained sooooooooooooo hard  and they were nerfed asap . Sometimes the nerf even went too far like eve that literally became invisible .

27 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Dude do you think that its the first pvp game i have ever played ?

I know what you are trying to say but there is a difference between a "not so perfect " balance and "bullshit" balance .

When the game is so *cricket* awe full balance wise that it sucks out all the fun you know there is a problem .

WHen as a kfm i get matched against anassassin and the first thing that comes to mind isnt "mmhh interresting it will be  a hard one " but " screw it another loss "  .

How come i have nearly 0% win rate against assassins ? if i m that bad then i should get destroyed by force masters , blade masters , destroyers  and all the other classes .

If the reason i lose to those assassins is just "they are better at this game than me " then why am i not close to 0 % all around ?

Are all the assassins players better than anyone else ? or is it just the fact that the match up is disgustingly broken ?

Those broken match up lead your player base to frustration and at one point those players stop enjoying the game and once they stop enjoying it guess what ? they leave .

And once they  left all the bland statements like " you can outplay every opponent if you practice hard enought " wont fill the servers .

There is still time to fix thi situation while people are still vocal about it . It will be too late once the forums get silent ...it would mean people gave up and left .

If you think people didnt complain in league in season 1 and 2 then you are fooling yourself . The 2 shooting lb with 0 items  ? release xin zao ? release vladimir ? release garen ?  people complained sooooooooooooo hard  and they were nerfed asap . Sometimes the nerf even went too far like eve that literally became invisible .

First of all you might find trouble dealing with sins mainly but the balance itself can be even for some people say fine, for and if u don't know already there has been multiple complains before about sins getting rekt by kfms :3 does this prove my point? If it doesn't then I will use ur xin lb argument. 

The amount of complains back at those days are practically centric around one champion with a specific skill cap and/or item build whereas recently its with every freaking champion u actually see people play successfully XD and if u don't realise people in s1 and s2 haven't filed complaints against champs such as mumu and malphite XD but in s3 a crap ton of bronze and silver players complained about mumu and malphite,  to me the complain here just sounds exactly like mumu and malphite.

I mean I don't mind complaining about the game being imbalanced because if it is a valid complain then it even helps the devs.

But I mean what is this non-sense recently lol, everything receives multiple complains, I've seen FM's complaining about pretty much every class, I've seen kfms complaining every class, heck even summoners complains about sins...

like this is the point I've been making it out to be funny, u used a class considered as a legit counter to b class and u lost, then these people proceeds to claim that they have no problem dealing with their own class(meaning top tier or number one at that class) then says I can't beat a class which my class counters cos it's op :3

if u still don't understand why I think it's funny u should really think about ur own Behaviour cos u might well be another one of them

God dammit that zibouyak guy still doesn´t get the point of what I was talking about?Or more like he can´t  accept arguments of like 4/5 people just to prove his point that dude is weird.Also thanks Phorni I suppose you used simplier logic to prove the same thing I was trying to say and you even explained it much simplier than I did.

Archived