Time to nerf Blade dancers ?

xSilva

4 minutes ago, HUnewearl said:

So can KFM, and BM, and Destroyer, and Assassin, and so will Warlock. That's Blade and Soul.

Remove ALL cc for all I care, no one likes a game where you can go take a shit while you get killed and wont miss out on anything.

3 minutes ago, Zwila said:

Remove ALL cc for all I care, no one likes a game where you can go take a shit while you get killed and wont miss out on anything.

I understand the sentiment; I'm just pointing out that it's not a problem exclusive to Blade Dancers.

Just now, HUnewearl said:

I understand the sentiment; I'm just pointing out that it's not a problem exclusive to Blade Dancers.

With blade dancers its the most apparent. A shitty berzerker, or a shitty kungfu master won't be able to stunlock a mid-good player but you can give a BD to a glass of milk and that glass of milk will stunlock you forever

BD stuns don't even last that long and if you got 100-0 it's your own fault for blowing your escapes too early same with any other class.

I suggest watching some pvp tutorials about your class to see how to counter other classes.

If you want to see a class with long stun times look at KFM and BM.

As to the OP, I find your post annoying does that mean ncsoft should nerf you to banland?

12 hours ago, Zwila said:

Time to accept this isn't your game, I suppose. I could make a similar statement: Nobody likes a game where all you do is spam your DPS combo on each other until someone dies. That statement would also be wrong, because plenty of people prefer that type of game.

BD actually takes a lot of skill , it's not just a "spin to win" matter and you can't understand that unless you play the class yourself. 
The same pretty much applies to every other class in the game, without talking about the fact that every class is weak to some other specific one...
Their chi recovery is the same as yours, they only have 2 skills that allow them to recover chi and they consume it at light speed cause that's the way the class
has been projected. 
Just stop crying if you can't beat one class and do your best to improve and learn the other classes mechs so you'll do better in the future.
It's easy to say "nerf this class cause I can't beat them" , in this case let's also nerf KFM , Sin , BM , FM and...uhm....all the others ? So that once all classes got nerfed we can keep crying about them until the game becomes unplayable ?  
BDs have one 5 secs immunity skill and a 2 secs one whose cd is also pretty long and that should be used as a cc instead ; other classes have ice or vines to lock you in place , stuns and KDs talking about kfms and BMs , some classes have block, others self heals , ranged skills immunity , cats and so on...
Do not just think before saying one class is op, play it until 45 and keep doing so once you reach that level, if you find it op instead of balanced at that point then you are free to express your opinion.

19 hours ago, xSilva said:

Blade dancers have so fast chi recovery and a lot of immunity to damg and state effect and that is too annoying  that shoulda be nerfed for sure

Blade dancers already received a nerf last patch to their iframes...

And fast chi recovery u gotta be joking, all classes have fast chi recovery in this game if u spec properly and ani cancels properly lmao

18 hours ago, Zwila said:

Blade dancers can CC chain you until you die which is the most retarded thing ive seen in a game, and let me tell you, ive seen some very retarded things in my long climb from the gameboy era back in the early 90s

Well this is a pvp fighting game, even in kof and street fighter good players can 100-0 the other if they got hit in the face lol.

Thats the nature of all pvp fast motion fighter games u make a big enough mistake u lose instantly, this reflects real life combat also.

Archived