Forums

Tier lists by level of play

GLoRToR

Bronze - Gold

1. Destroyer - For beginners, this is the best class. It takes absolutely no effort to win with against your fellow low level players.

2. Summoner - Also good for beginners, also little effort to win with.

3. Blade Dancer - Perma Stun for no effort. Destroyer does the spin better but still top notch

4. Assassin - A little more effort and some learning curve but not hard at all. 

5. Force Master - Not recommended for inexperienced players.

6. Kung-Fu Master - Not recommended for inexperienced players.

7. Blade Master - Not recommended for inexperienced players.

Platinum-Diamond

1. Summoner - Still doesn't take a brain to play.

2. Assassin - Kills anything if the skill is adequate.

3. Kung-Fu Master - The class that takes the crown in work invested vs outcome but it cannot be played if you have worse ping than 5ms to the server you're playing on.

4. Force Master - Powerful in the right hands.

5. Destroyer - Still doesn't take a brain to play but it falls off once the other three hit the skill level required.

6. Blade Dancer - Glaring weaknesses in high level play, the stunlock no longer matters.

7. Blade Master - Kinda bad currently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a compilation of information I have gathered talking to several people. 

This is not an attack at anybody's main, any player's skill or the game in particular.

I made this because it's pretty difficult to find information on this game currently.

Agree? Disagree? Discuss!

Wow.  First opinion piece that puts destroyers ahead of summoners in low ranking.  I'm not sure if I agree with that overall, aside from the head to head.  Unless you're talking about a destroyer bot vs a low level player.  Nothing ground breaking here.

In the Plat-Diamond, sums are still easier, but they definitely hit a wall.  Yeah, I know they're still the most played, but I don't know whether that's bandwagoning or actual power - answer is probably both.  

I'll throw an exercise at you.  If you're going to make an ABSOLUTE BRAINDEAD monkey and give him/her a class, what would it be?  A Destroyer.  That's why the bots are destroyers.  However, what is the current "**** off" version of bot?  KFM with an instant macro.  I believe that means that at the higher areas of play, it is the KFM who are the most powerful class, even more than summoners.  Summoner bots are exceptionally obvious for botting (ie invincibility, flying, etc).  KFM bots are more integrated with 3rf buffering etc.  Ping isn't indicative of level of play, so perhaps that's what you said before, and if that's what happened, then I agree.

I kinda agree with ur bronze to gold idea but at higher lvl of play class counters is a real contributing factor especially if u play as bm bd sum and fm. 

But normally speaking I think at higher tier kfm and sins would excel the most 

3 hours ago, GLoRToR said:

Bronze - Gold

5. Force Master - Not recommended for inexperienced players.

Agree? Disagree? Discuss!

Well  $@#$ rofl ... time to retire my  Gold baby FM then.

Struggle is real atm. I feel the only way you can be top tier FM is if you've already been on the other  50cap BnS versions

for years. This 45 cap is just a slight downgrade for you. 

mfw I  get that rare win off a Dest/Summ:

pumpgirl.gif

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

mfw I  get that rare win off a Dest/Summ:

pumpgirl.gif

It takes a Destroyer a lot of time and practice to learn to fight good FMs. It's a constant cooldown struggle with Frost Tornado disabling the essential defensive ability (Hurricane), and Typhoon/Knee charge disable break being on a downright painful 60s cooldown. It's always tempting to blow tab to escape knockback/daze/stun/chargedisable chain, but then you can't get out of Meteor Shower grip combo. You might spend some time chatting with Destroyers on how to counter them; I'd say it's one of the more even matchups right now.

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Well  $@#$ rofl ... time to retire my  Gold baby FM then.

Struggle is real atm. I feel the only way you can be top tier FM is if you've already been on the other  50cap BnS versions

for years. This 45 cap is just a slight downgrade for you. 

To be top tier? Im at round rank 20-40 this week, and can say that you dont need any prior experiences to manage FM, just learn from enemies. 

2 hours ago, HUnewearl said:

It takes a Destroyer a lot of time and practice to learn to fight good FMs. It's a constant cooldown struggle with Frost Tornado disabling the essential defensive ability (Hurricane), and Typhoon/Knee charge disable break being on a downright painful 60s cooldown. It's always tempting to blow tab to escape knockback/daze/stun/chargedisable chain, but then you can't get out of Meteor Shower grip combo. You might spend some time chatting with Destroyers on how to counter them; I'd say it's one of the more even matchups right now.

55 minutes ago, Petruha said:

To be top tier? Im at round rank 20-40 this week, and can say that you dont need any prior experiences to manage FM, just learn from enemies. 

@HUnewearl

Thanks for tips, and I do have a Dest spar buddy. We've been gaming friends for 3yrs, i'll keep prac with him even tho its 99% tasting the concrete floor lol.

@Petruha 

Idk, FM seems lacking for newbies like myself. The class is totally doable as are all classes I guess, but lacking something this cap. That's what I meant.  If FM was as you say it is, then the arena would be flooded with top tier newbie FMs. Sadly its not.  This class is also weird af. We're ranged but that wont equate to our best damage output, we have to be close range for a proper para lock DPS combos. If we're close range that'll gimp us if we mess up one keystroke/lag  vs  any competent melee. Our range aspect is only really viable for stalling/prolonging a match i.e chill, self heals, kiting. 

But i'll  take your word and keep trying with this class, as its my 1st class so its special to me. I'll keep making update vids if time allows me too: 

Archived