NCSoft, this needs to stop. Now.

HBShock

Arena is flooded with bots. When it was just destroyer bots that didn't perform that well it wasn't too much of a big deal, but now we've got KFM bots that can reach Platinium and Summoner bots that use hacks in order to win matches instantly. NCSoft I implore you, if you want your game to survive you need to do something about this right now otherwise people are going to give up on this really quick. I love this game and I want to continue playing it, but when you run into what happens in the video below, you don't want to play this game anymore.

Yeah, I hear you. I'm starting to lose interest in this game. Takes three days to hit 45, then you go to the arena excited to learn your class and climb the ladder. Except you will be in bot hell until 1900 and then you're thinking, "Thank god I'm out of bot hell." Except you didn't learn jack shit about your class or the matchups because you were fighting *cricket*ing bots 90% of the time. Then you go back to bot hell. Then you get to mid-plat. Then you go back to the bots. Then you start getting angry. Having this many bots in arena completely undermines this game's strongest feature. And the worst of it is NCsoft hasn't said a *cricket*ing word about this. 

I had same problem in Wildstar ,where bots were ruining pvp to the lvl that was intoxicating to even go there and spend some time to play .Pvp was super fun there tho.Many players left from there because of bots /spammers / quests reset while you just needed to take reward .

i see here same thing ,arena its simply flooded with such bots ,i always get distroyers ,KFM-those kill me usually with max 2 combos ,i can't even toss a skill (LoL).

Started to loose interest in game also ,all that keeps me still improving its that i want to see the rest of storie,i really do .I doubt that once its finished and nothing more to keep my interest up i will prolly drop the game .I suppose many players aren't much happy with the tones of dailies /grinding already.

What i say when i enter daily arena : ''Bots,as i expected!''

Archived