Looks like Gameguard is back.

Nilkemios

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problems at all with Gameguard,  I also notice less bots then before. Sounds to me like those who are complaining are doing something they shouldn't be doing. Or you have something wrong on your end. Either way shouldn't be to hard of a fix

GG is definitely not on today. They must have done as was said and disabled it again. It did show up yesterday and caused me loads of problems. Gone today.. yay!

Maybe I'm imagining things, but response without GG running seems to be much better. I'm getting almost a steady 60 fps.

Game had been running smoother then any time after the 2/12 patch and very few bots or spammers last night. Seems GG was doing its job as intended. And you see the same names upvote every post saying GG is causing issues. I for one rather enjoyed my real pvp fights yesterday and relatively quiet chat. As for GG hiding the processes and pids so it's harder to attach to the game client is great. Also seems that allocation of resources is back to pre 2/12 patch was able to run on Windows 10 at bw without freezing. Max CPU useage per core was 85% and running on more then 2 threads again. Over all the 2/24 patch was a godsend.

Archived