BSH experience

PrincePipi

"Congratulation player !You finally reached 45 ! Now instead of enjoying new quest and story and environment we prepared these dungeons you need to grind over and over and over and over again with ridiculously annoying mobs that everyone trye to avoid to get the insane amount of money and rare gear to evolve your equipment! Enjoy the bloodshade harbor, where 9 runs out of 10 ens up in a party wipe and everyone leaving ! Tired of dying? I'm sorry but you might need the final forms of your equipment to be able to clear this dungeon to get the items to get the final forms of your equipment. And sorry if you are not an MLG player knowing the exact moment to activate that split-second of iframes ability to dodge that 1 hit KO ! Git gud ! "

Thats how it makes me feel, it's hard, it's repetitive and hardly accessible. In my opinion it makes the experience way less fun, maybe not for you, but for me. And even if the satisfaction of beating bloodshade harbor might look like it's worth, you have a small chance of getting what you wanted from it, and if it does drop, people are going to fight each other for that item.

What was your experience of bloodshade harbor or even the whole lvl 45 experience?

The progression system is ridiculously bad - Yes, I agree. 

Endgame is very repetitive in a bad way - Yes, I agree. 

Final forms of equipment are needed for Bloodshade Harbor. - I disagree.

Bloodshade harbor is difficult, and split-second iframes are insufficient - I disagree.

Lag when due to poor optimization, and server issues makes these iframes irrelevant - Yes, I agree.

The bidding system is bad - I am undecided. 

My experience with Bloodshade Harbor has been pleasant, with rapid deterioration of enjoyment upon additional completions. My experience with the omnipresent all-MMORPG players' habits of rushing through mobs to the boss has been very unpleasant. My level 45 experience has been unpleasant, but not unpleasant enough for me to quit...yet.    

At first the runs were 3 hours wipefests but a with better gear and practicing the bosses it's not so hard anymore and with a decent group there aren't any wipes. Only in the beginning it felt very hard and time consuming, but I think the difficulty is fine because if they made it easier it will be pretty much a faceroll to a geared group who knows the boss'es patterns. Ir's currently the hardest dungeon, it's supposed to be a challenge.

The thing too is that I'm at the point where getting the items and gold in the game to evolve requires an insane amount of gold and time invested too, not everyone can play all day everyday. Right now I need 20 moonwater transformation stones, and they sell almost 7g on the market right now and the prices are still getting up. You also don't get to decide if you are in a "decent group" or not for high level dungeons.

thanks for sharing your opinions, I'l try to get better at my iframes I guess.

How about you enjoy the game and slowly achieve A and B...just like everyone of us.I had awaken siren when the patch came and now im true pirate.This weekend I spammed abit 4 man with guild mates and manage to make like 200 gold.You can get like 15g and 19 soulstones per day easly and if you do arena the ss amount would increase to like 49(gold rank is easy and give ~120 beans per win).Use your blue coins to spin the wheel outside bsh 24 for the dailly arena quest item(400 beans reward for 2 wins in arena).

I am new to the game, but my experience in dungeon is the worst I've had in every MMO I played. They are nowhere near a rewarding experience.

Consider:

I'm at level 25 and am struggling to make the maximum all the quests to get together a little money. To go into a dungeon to get the equipment supplied necessary for the evolution of my items.

Worse loot system for a MMO ever created and I doubt it is resolved. A game which is very difficult to get money for something in the game and have to efrentar an auction system from 6 people to an item. Obviously those who always have the most money will win all the items of all the boss, there is a way of fair competition in this regard.

Experience gained by killing mobs and boss in dungeons is ridiculous. I'm doing a heroic dungeons and gaining only 1 XP per mob killed .... The only thing that brings a sense of reward for doing the dungeon are the daily and only quests.

For me a better loot system, enhanced, based on a random data roll made by the system leaves everyone with an equal chance of getting an item, all of which have the same chance of getting the item and not who has the most money , after all helped to kill the boss ...

The dungeon has a lot to be improved, but for me the loot regard is one of the urgent need of improvement.

Seriously, people complaining about random groups getting wiped: join a guild!!! It is so simple, it's ridiculous how you can not see the benefits. If you joined a full guild (around 60 players), you should have no trouble finding parties and have a bit of support from more experienced players. If you do have trouble finding one after you joined, you should leave and find a better one.

Archived