So...when is end game?

voodooblade

I guess current end game would be fully maxed out true pirate weapon...  BSH + Mushin tower full crit build...     45 + hm5.     True Siren accesories.       Not sure about belt though.     And then just spam arena till new content?  

5 minutes ago, Kaom said:

There is no end game lol

^^ This. Blade & Soul Korea just adds more HM levels and content and switches things around whenever too many players have hit "end-game" and so there is level 50 HM20 right now over there and a HUGE gold sink into getting the "best" stuff. If you're expecting to ever get all the best stuff and just kick back and relax, I think you're playing the wrong MMO haha.

Just now, Shoshin said:

^^ This. Blade & Soul Korea just adds more HM levels and content and switches things around whenever too many players have hit "end-game" and so there is level 50 HM20 right now over there and a HUGE gold sink into getting the "best" stuff. If you're expecting to ever get all the best stuff and just kick back and relax, I think you're playing the wrong MMO haha.

I am true pirate everything on my main. 

1 minute ago, voodooblade said:

I am true pirate everything on my main. 

Well then right now you're probably the closet you can be to end-game, at least in this patch.

Next patch will introduce Legendary weapons and that is the largest gold and time sink that I know of in B&S.

8 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

Well then right now you're probably the closet you can be to end-game, at least in this patch.

Next patch will introduce Legendary weapons and that is the largest gold and time sink that I know of in B&S.

TBH I had to force myself to get it, as it seems unnecessary for both the current pve content, and for pvp. And arena is Blade and soul end game as jaesung put it. And that does not bode well for the PVE side, or the grind. I will probably say *cricket* legendary and just stick to arena. Unless the content is challenging and interesting. 

6 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

TBH I had to force myself to get it, as it seems unnecessary for both the current pve content, and for pvp. And arena is Blade and soul end game as jaesung put it. And that does not bode well for the PVE side, or the grind. I will probably say *cricket* legendary and just stick to arena. Unless the content is challenging and interesting. 

Well sure the end-game in Korea and a lot of other versions is the Arena PvP, that's how they like it. At least on Poharan, however, I have found that there is a huge number of players who consider end-game to be OWPvP and that requires good gear. NA is a little bit different, as many of us are playing for PvP but I think a lot of players prefer OWPvP over Arena.

Archived