Currency exchange limit?

Fuz

So... the money exchange trading count as marketplace trades?

This is weird: I put some gold up to sell yesterday (a few hours before the reset - I put only 9 transactions on), now I try to sell more and says that I exceeded the limit for the day.
How the hell does it works?
9 transactions exceed the limit? And shouldn't it be resetted already today?
Can anyone explain me how this is supposed to work?

Yes, my 9 transactions sell.
It's "9" the limit? Kind of a weird number... also, I posted them yesterday, not today, so I shouldn't be over the daily transaction limit.
Unless... they count the selling hour and not the posting hour for that limit. Which is... dumb.

Simply posting takes away from your transaction limit. so if you posted 9 that sold, but previously posted other ones that didn't and tried to re-post them, you essentially used more of your limit.

For example, I can post 20 items on the AH, if they don't sell and I take all 20 items down, I can't re-post them since I hit my post limit.

Just now, Fuz said:

Ok, I took one transaction down... so that makes it 10. Makes sense.
However... it was yesterday, not today. This still doesn't makes much sense.

Has it been 24 hours since? It may work on a 24 hour clock from when you put the currency on the exchanger?

2 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Has it been 24 hours since? It may work on a 24 hour clock from when you put the currency on the exchanger?

Not 24 hours yet, I put them on a few hours before the server reset.

It's very well possible that the currency exchange reset is based on when you posted your sale, where as the regular AH is based on the server reset.

Maybe. Can't check this today though.

We need more data on how the exchange really works.

Archived