Noble of the Sea

Rey

Anyone knows exactly where the Noble of the Sea costume drops? 

On bns fashion it says its only in 4-6 man bloodshade harbor but as you may have noticed the update from today updated the Wardrobe and now it includes this costume and the description says it also drops from Nightshade Harbor. Does it drop from the wheel? Outside? Inside? 

Anyone can confirm if it does indeed drop? It looks amazingly good on my sin but i'm not a big fan of party dungeons and i don't go often in 4/6 Blackram/Bloodshade Dungeons.

(i know about the blue version but blackwyrm is just to much lag for me to enjoy...)

The update confused me a lot . The Noble of the Sea says it drops in Nightshade(24man dungeon) and the Blackram General Uniform it says it's a Transmuting outfit...

Bugged text?

Just now, Zuzu said:

Seems like it.

The only costume I know of for certain being on the Wheel from Nightshade Harbor is the Dark Pirate King(I think that's the name).

Alright, thanks for the info. I'll take your word for it :)

Guess i'll have to forget this outfit as well.

4 minutes ago, Rey said:

Alright, thanks for the info. I'll take your word for it :)

Guess i'll have to forget this outfit as well.

It could also be a possible low chance in getting it from the Mysterious Man but I cannot tell you for certain.

Since the dungeon has only been out for a short time now so you'd have to wait and see what other people come up with.

I'm just stating what I know for certain with the Dark Pirate King costume coming from Nightshade Harbor's wheel.

Just now, Zuzu said:

It could also be a possible low chance in getting it from the Mysterious Man but I cannot tell you for certain.

Since the dungeon has only been out for a short time now so you'd have to wait and see what other people come up with.

I'm just stating what I know for certain with the Dark Pirate King costume coming from Nightshade Harbor's wheel.

Yes, that is what i know as well. 

Was hoping for a positive answer from someone who actually got it . You can't blame me xD

Yeah Noble of the Sea costume only drops from 4 man bloodshade harbor which is my most favorite costume on a lyn. I finally got the Dark Pirate King outfit from the last boss in Nightshade Harbor 24 man yesturday from his rng loot box. As from the Wheels of Fate inside , i spent 30-50 nightshade essences before i got the costume, no luck whatsoever lol. But im sure few people got it from the wheel in just few tries.

35 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

Yeah Noble of the Sea costume only drops from 4 man bloodshade harbor which is my most favorite costume on a lyn. I finally got the Dark Pirate King outfit from the last boss in Nightshade Harbor 24 man yesturday from his rng loot box. As from the Wheels of Fate inside , i spent 30-50 nightshade essences before i got the costume, no luck whatsoever lol. But im sure few people got it from the wheel in just few tries.

You can get the costume from wheel? you 100% sure? it's just that i opened around 40 brilliant pirate chest from 24man NSH and still no outfit... was wondering if i could get it from wheel but wasn't sure i can get it there.

3 hours ago, Eladriel said:

You can get the costume from wheel? you 100% sure? it's just that i opened around 40 brilliant pirate chest from 24man NSH and still no outfit... was wondering if i could get it from wheel but wasn't sure i can get it there.

I`m not sure. I dont even know whats in the wheel besides blue soul shields, green crit soul shields pack, crit/atk potions. But i wouldnt recommended doing so. Just keep farming Hae Hujin's loot drop box. Thats what i did.

7 hours ago, staahpxDD said:

I`m not sure. I dont even know whats in the wheel besides blue soul shields, green crit soul shields pack, crit/atk potions. But i wouldnt recommended doing so. Just keep farming Hae Hujin's loot drop box. Thats what i did.

Actually i just tried getting in from the wheel once i finished that post last night,spent around 100 essences and got it,while my bro this morning spent near 500 essences and nothing :D but yea you can get it.

Wonder if its the same with general costume from poh 4man,can u get it from wheel?

The one that drops from Hae Mujin besides Noble of the Sea is Pirate King (as opposed to Dark Pirate King that you can get in 24man). It is essentially the same exact costume, male only, with a slightly different color on some of the parts. Like....very SLIGHTLY different color.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rey said:

Umm all the costumes are blue and above. You have to bid on costumes.

There is no costume currently in game that will be binding for the one who's looting the mob (green/white grade)

Thx Rey, thats a relief to me, Biding is always good xD

Archived