Put True Pirate & All Future End-Game Gear in Cash Shop

Cetra

So what you want? the P2W will only bring this game down ,making the farming ,gearing ,gathering kind of useless. Go play Allods Online and you will get an ideea.(if you feel like opening your wallet that possibily large -:P )

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.. if u guys think this is a "new" thing..u are sooooo naive..

This just made the exchange "official"  but before this.. tons.. TONS of people sold NCoin for gold..

Its the same thing but just making it safer, while charging u a fee..

and u cant get VIP with this coins which is kinda lame..

Also.. P2W? dont make me laugh.. lol

Open world PVP is about zerging..  and arena pvp is unrelated to your gear stats.. this is hardly a P2W game.. rofl

On 2/17/2016 at 3:14 PM, Cetra said:

How is this any different?  You're completely missing the point, I can already buy max level True Pirate weapon and Accessories it just requires more steps.  I'm simply asking to make it more convenient so that I don't have to buy the Moonwater Transformation stones and other mats off the market and hit the craft button.  We're not talking about other games, we're talking about what I can do in Blade & Soul, right now.  Do you really think it makes a difference having to hit F5 and buy a couple mats?  That's a waste of time with the same results requiring more steps.

Because currency exchange is driven by supply and demand. You can't buy gold that doesn't exist and if alot of people want to buy true pirate with cash the price of hongmoon coin goes up. Pretty easy concept.

Archived