[Mushin / Poharan / Jiwan] 3:1 Faction Ratio Unbalanced!

Dizeliun

I see where this is going, I have some idea that might help people farming the faction bosses. 

1. Make 2 locked faction ch in misty woods for every faction (when you switch outfit to faction you get automaticly transfered to the locked ch's where you will meet all the others from your faction to farm the bosses and npc with. As soon as you switch back to normal outfit you are restricted on that ch and will be transfered to another ch, will require a loading screen I think.) 

2. make restricted number of each faction paticipate in open world pvp on the other remaining servers, like a 30 vs 30 people restrcition depending on how many people there are online. 

NCsoft might look at all our ideas so we can make this game good and hopefully we will see people coming back

God I wish I had this issue on Old Man Cho. The crims there outnumber us 10:1. We havn't gotten a BW in weeks now. The biggest issue is the fact that peeps can join the faction at such a low level which means all they have to do is wait for all of the gold spammers to join cerulean to even it out and then join crims. It is a horrible system that is seriously flawed. I highly doubt it will ever be fixed.

Make it that it cost 100 gold to switch to ceruleans. Those bandwagoners are the one who make things worse, it wouldnt be this bad if they keep sticking instead of falling to temptation of becoming traitors

3ca556ef804fdb437e50a9f24ba478b5.png

Well what can I say, with the introduction of Warlock, the faction population hasn't been resolved for a bit. You can't do your quest peacefully without having any zerg parties ongoing around. Let's not talk about BlackWyrm or Terrors for the recent Naryu drops.

While I'm unclear about future contents, if there is any involvement in faction quest heavily again- Instant quit and bad review, here I go.

On 3/4/2016 at 11:46 AM, Zerecas said:

Well what can I say, with the introduction of Warlock, the faction population hasn't been resolved for a bit. You can't do your quest peacefully without having any zerg parties ongoing around. Let's not talk about BlackWyrm or Terrors for the recent Naryu drops.

While I'm unclear about future contents, if there is any involvement in faction quest heavily again- Instant quit and bad review, here I go.

I rolled my Warlock Alt on Cerulean just because I didn't want to have to deal with the 15 channel hopping to find one that MAYBE I can do dailies on in a reasonable timeframe and not be perma camped. Jiwan, btw. I kept my main in Crimson though, our legion runs 6 man groups to a channel and typically can clear it out in 15 minutes or so. Ceru might have a massive number of people on their side, but the lot of them don't want to PvP at all, they just want easier PvE. If you dunk on them a few times they'll just leave.

On 2016/3/7 at 11:06 PM, Zel said:

If you dunk on them a few times they'll just leave.

Wrong,

If you kill 1 cerulean, more 2 ceruleans will appears. If you kill 2 ceruleans, more 4 ceruleans will appears. Until you dead. Most of ceruleans I encounters are hostile, and they will mindlessly attack whatever is red (as expected from brainless zergs), I was doing a quest on desert and I had level 20 cerulean poked at me just to be one shotted by me, and this happened not only once.

They have been pampered by their numbers,

16 hours ago, elliv said:

Wrong,

If you kill 1 cerulean, more 2 ceruleans will appears. If you kill 2 ceruleans, more 4 ceruleans will appears. Until you dead. Most of ceruleans I encounters are hostile, and they will mindlessly attack whatever is red (as expected from brainless zergs), I was doing a quest on desert and I had level 20 cerulean poked at me just to be one shotted by me, and this happened not only once.

They have been pampered by their numbers,

Can confirm this as I was trying to help some low level clan mates of mine farm some insignias for their officer uniform in the Sandstone faction area. It was me and 2 other 45 clanmates helping out 2 other lowbies farm NPCs, and some destro and FM kept attempting to kill us off. Idn why they kept coming back after but they wouldn't stop annoying us. Eventually they came back with 2 more, then 4 more ppl and wound up overwhelming us 3v6 trying to spawn camp us similarly to Misty Woods (The other low levels in my clan left by then cause they were tired of getting ganked by level 45s... IN THE SANDSTONE PLACE, and they were all level 45 and mostly destroyers. Like c'mon. If you're that damn thirsty to kill ppl, do arena.

This is a 2 part problem.

#1 Bots join CL to spam their shit. CL faction is "full" so people join CO.

#2 CL is outnumbered and people looking for the easy way change to CO.

Simple partial solution:

Whatever formula determines whether a faction is full or not, should ONLY take into account faction members at lvl 45.

Spambots which should eventually get banned would no longer have any impact on the equation.

Farmbots could still affect this balance due to sluggishness of dealing with these.

Whatever is done, it should be done sooner rather than later because the gap is only getting wider... so.. yeah.. lost cause? lol

Yo shit's broke, fix it.

Archived