Servers just get pooped on?

skyy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 882260_1452550489 said:

How do you know they updated hardware.  The server cap was never "really" raised, it is just people left the game.  Launchs have a greater amount of people "trying" the game so there will be ques etc etc.  

you really dont keep up with ncsoft HR do you? Look at for um posts in the dev section they even said they ordered and received new hardware for that purpose.

Atleast do some research before you actually try to form conspiracy's 

Game was lagging for me from like 2 hours so I had to close it and blah wait till midnight so we receive better performance since many player go to sleep.

But I did notice that

k2mo3t.jpg

My ping always was around 80 to 90 ms but today it was around 150ms it seem like servers is all *cricket*ed again.

And by the way port 10.37.241.21 and 213.242.116.25 is causing the problem I believe, I never saw that ports before it seem like server got crap again since 6 hours notice to my lag problem. 

And the lag problem caused to us due to the fact that both NA and EU at same location in USA, I hate how they treat EU people and put their database server into USA -.-

Thank you NCsoft for this lovely EU server that half of it located into USA, You made perfect job in ruin the days and pings for EU people :)

And if servers was really working fine it would never show that last not , Destination Address Unreachable 100% packet lost that suppose to be our EU server :)

1 minute ago, Caex said:

you really dont keep up with ncsoft HR do you? Look at for um posts in the dev section they even said they ordered and received new hardware for that purpose.

Atleast do some research before you actually try to form conspiracy's 

...did they list the server hardware...saying recieved new hardware means squat, it could be tech that is 5+ yrs old.  But I understand fanboys will always defend something no matter if it sucks.

Just now, 882260_1452550489 said:

...did they list the server hardware...saying recieved new hardware means squat, it could be tech that is 5+ yrs old.  But I understand fanboys will always defend something no matter if it sucks.

not a fanboy you moron. 

Archived