NERF BLADE DANCER!!

Mokate369

Blade Dancer>>So i was playing as a destroyer and *cricket*ing blade dancer 1 combo me. So i was like i dont want to play unbalanced game. And im tilting as *cricket* right now.

Summoner>>>I was playing summoner tag match(16LVL).... My teammates were dead. 2 enemies left destroyer was ~35 lvl and Blade dancer was ~41LVL. AND GUESS WHAT I WON -_- they had more then half hp(me too).

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH :D

AND GO PLAY THIS UNBALANCED GAME .i.

DEAR NCSOFT!!!! PLEASE ATTENTION TO THIS TOPIC!!!! DO SOMETHING WITH BALANCE!

One day ill make a video(maybe).

BM is op as he can block attacks, Summoner is OP because pet , Desr is OP as he can spin to win , Assassin have invis that also OP!!! Blade Dancer can grip you OPPPPP. Everything in this game is OP HOW CAN I PLAY THIS. I dont even get the Highest Level!! However, i gonna create a theme in forum and CRYYYYYYYYYY

Oh sh1t. I can't own ppl by smashing 1/2 buttons like maplestory. Summoner is OP because pet , Destroyer is OP as he can spin to win , Assassin have invisibility that also OP!!! Blade Dancer iframe spin freaking OPPPPP!

I can't win and I'm stuck on bronze/ sliver. This game is unbalanced!!!!!!!! $%%$^ this game. This isn't my fault!!! I can't win by spamming LMB/RMB this game is unbalanced!!!

NERF NERF NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When cat pin someone then its at least 1/2hp down, so... 

BTW: If we talk about Blade Cancer even in game most players cry about him, but if you create topic about nerf some class give skills which are OP, etc. not "i/he beat 3 ppl solo". They can be noobs. It all depends on skills. But its still true that BD is ver delux of BM in most things. At start they show onyly BM gonna have SoulBlade stance, but later they add it to BD too, and BD ver is stronger (like most of his skills). Desc of class said BD have lower dmg, but in true he have higher. They should change descryption at least.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't care how many of you cancer-playing classes are going to hate on me. 

I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS CLASS IS BALANCED. 

Summoners? Easy. Warlocks? On occasion, easy. Blade Cancers? SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN STUN STUN STUN LIGHTING ATTACK SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN. 

*cricket*.

Archived