Why you think summoners are OP (Or the mistakes you are making)

Archaegeo

On 2/15/2016 at 7:18 AM, Archaegeo said:

2) You unload on us when we have a little blue glow around us.  That's the X key.  If our pet is alive and we use it, we get 5 seconds or 5 hits of iframes.  HUGE, but again, just pause, or use LMBs to drain on it.

This actually helped me out a lot at low gold as BM so now I'm positive w/l against summ even though I don't have very many games played so I'll give this a like for helping me out. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I find X (immunity) to be essential especially in duel against experienced players, because having it on 20% HP recovery is kinda useless, since most of the classes are able to drain it off yourself in one combo, while the immunity spec makes other classes unable to initiate their combos or makes them stop for a moment, giving summoner some time to think about next steps :x

Summoners are OP in this patch. There is no question when they make up between 30 and 50% of 1700+ ratings. and its no only because they are the by far easiest class to play.

So ya while many ofcourse just dont get summoners its obvious that other classes (that arent destroyers) have to play a perfect match with the perfect build AND jhope the summoner makes several mistakes while the summoner jumps around and autowins 80% of the matches cause 1 mistake of the enemy(or some nice arena lag) means win.

Its destroying arena at the moment and ive seen tons of people leaving with a "lol ya pvp focused game right" comment.

I don't think summoner is OP at all. damage seems weak and I feel as squishy as hell in arena. In fact it has been a miserable experience and has completely turned me off of PvP in this game. Guess there's not much else to do here either. Oh well it was fun levelling but now at 45 I can't see me playing this much longer. One day a good MMO will be released that isn't all about torturing yourself with irritating PvP in order to make any damn progress. And please, don't suggest GW2, I loathe that game with a passion!

Archived