WHERE THE *cricket*

Wei2Owlsome

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

They need to *cricket*ing do their job better. Randomly banning players for no reason. "Disruptive Behaviors" THE *cricket* IS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE, THE PAST *cricket*ING 10 MINS BEFORE I HAD ACCESS WAS TUNNING ANGLES FOR SCREENSHOTS THE *cricket*ING GM BAN ME FOR THATR?!?!!??!!??!!??!?!?!

me at my comp...

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

1 minute ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

*cricket*ing bunch retarded, *cricket*ing can't call because they made mistake and all they can do know is keep doing it to avoid public awkwardness *cricket* you GM call me right now

GM's avoiding public awkwardness by not calling you.

SOUNDS LEGIT BRAH!

8 minutes ago, Merkhenx said:

keep doing that, i'm sure you'll get what you want.

you're kinda cute, you are like that game in the movie "her".

i am *cricket*ing done being nice to them, *cricket*ing this is all i get for being nice. goingthe *cricket*ing hard way. GM CALL ME THE *cricket* NOW

Just now, Wei2Owlsome said:

i am *cricket*ing done being nice to them, *cricket*ing this is all i get for being nice. goingthe *cricket*ing hard way. GM CALL ME THE *cricket* NOW

a) you ain't getting no call

b) you are mentally challenged

c) keep up the good work this is fun!

2 minutes ago, Glitch said:

It's gonna be great when you find out that their response time to support tickets typically are a wait of 24-48 hours . You get lucky if you get an answer earlier then that :P

i am getting 10 mins updates because I have done enough shits for them that's the least to be expected. CALL ME RIGHT NOW. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF ITS SUNDAY NIGHT YOU BAN ME SUNDAY NIGHT YOU FIX IT SUNDAY NIGHT. ITS YOUR OWN FAULT.

2 minutes ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

Merge my shit tickets huh. APPARENTLY GMS ARE THERE. CALL ME RIGHT NOW. SAVE TIME AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO TYPE THOSE STANDARDIZED MESSAGE "THIS TICKET HAS BEEN MERGED TO XXXXXX TICKET XXXXX TITLE. CALL ME RIGHTN OW./

I'm sure they spend a lot of time *typing* those *standardized* messages to you and would save LOTS of time by responding to you by phone call.

download-lol-gifs-123.gif

Archived