WHERE THE *cricket*

Wei2Owlsome

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The community misses people like you. I sincerely hope you are given your account back.

lol.

The e-mail you keep providing in BOTH your threads is their support e-mail. Did they give you a reason for the ban? Or maybe a time? 3-Day ban? Perma ban? Telling them to "call you" isn't going to make things go faster.

Firstly, you need to calm down. Cut off the caps lock and take a deep breath. Then CALMLY send a support ticket explaining that there has been a mistake. Maybe someone reported you. Or maybe it was a mistake in general. Things happen. But freaking out and being loud and rude about it on the forums will NOT make them want to help you. Think of it like a retail job. If you're working retail, do you really want to help the costumer who is yelling at you in your face? No. So calm down first.........

THE *cricket*ING HELL THEY BAN ME FOR WHAT? NOTHING. CALL ME THE *cricket* RIGHT NOW. YOU DON'T BAN REGULAR PLAYERS FOR NO REASON! I DEMAND REFUND. NOW. MASTER FOUNDER. I DEMAND REFUND. YOU ARE WASTING BOTH OF OUR TIME AND MONEY AND ENERGY. CALL ME RIGHT *cricket*ING NOW

1 minute ago, Glitch said:

The e-mail you keep providing in BOTH your threads is their support e-mail. Did they give you a reason for the ban? Or maybe a time? 3-Day ban? Perma ban? Telling them to "call you" isn't going to make things go faster.

Firstly, you need to calm down. Cut off the caps lock and take a deep breath. Then CALMLY send a support ticket explaining that there has been a mistake. Maybe someone reported you. Or maybe it was a mistake in general. Things happen. But freaking out and being loud and rude about it on the forums will NOT make them want to help you. Think of it like a retail job. If you're working retail, do you really want to help the costumer who is yelling at you in your face? No. So calm down first.........

I DON'T NEED TO *cricket*ING CALM DOWN THEY NEED TO CALM THE *cricket* DOWN. DID EVERY SHIT CALL ME RIGHT *cricket*ING NOW UNBAN AND LET ME PLAY MY *cricket*ING GAME.

1 minute ago, Zuzu said:

Because typing in caps and spamming forums is going to get your account back any faster.

lol.

They need to *cricket*ing do their job better. Randomly banning players for no reason. "Disruptive Behaviors" THE *cricket* IS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE, THE PAST *cricket*ING 10 MINS BEFORE I HAD ACCESS WAS TUNNING ANGLES FOR SCREENSHOTS THE *cricket*ING GM BAN ME FOR THATR?!?!!??!!??!!??!?!?!

1 minute ago, Engete said:

i'm pretty sure GM wont ever trying to reply you in this thread... *especially with your attitude now... ~~

better use the support tickets and learn how to type without caps lock... ~~

Excuse the *cricket* me why should i respect someone who does not respect me at all?

Archived