I think we've seen enough QQ about balance, and I'd really like to hear NCsoft's thought process when it comes to decisions

CynicalFyre

2 minutes ago, Kirren said:

I never said its all good but you are gonna have to wait regardless. or just go play something else. its annoying. but not game breaking. you can still go play all the content just like every one else.

sorry i didn't say it to you. we need to wait yes. how many people will they lose over this "just wait" is the problem here.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, CynicalFyre said:

I think that nobody is going to argue against the balance of the game being royally f*cked right now. Except maybe those who it benefits, some classes have the easiest time in PvE (sin and summoner) since they can just solo everything and do what nobody else can. And in PvP it's just a nightmare with summoners every other game, Blademasters basically stop existing past 1750 and the top 10 players in EU always contain at least 5 summoners, occasionally six or even seven. I've yet to see a forcemaster or assassin even get to the top ten

Sry but which class cant solo something that summoners / Sins can? Only boss that might be impossible to solo anyone else than Sin is first boss BSH and after that bosses have truesight so it becomes much harder to even try to solo them.

If you're referring to solo blue dungeons then seriously learn to play. I've seen all classes doing solo them so whats ur problem? Lack of skill.? or what?

Next to point you have to realise we're playing this game with lvl 50 balance and skills and we're locked to lvl 45. This game will never be balanced to us till we reach lvl 50. Either get used to it and practice your heart out and wait for 50. Ncsoft has no power at all to start balancing this game around 45 and they wont. Few more months and we get lvl 50.

These posts are waste of ur time.

5 minutes ago, Kirren said:

yeh as a FFXIV player also. i can see that issue espically when 3.2 coming out soon. But maybe later into that patch when people are raided out and lil more casual with it you can get them to try it again. with a better outlook.

i asked them to play this game when it was out , like on the first day. f14 will get 3.2 at the end of the month or something. they just didnt want to play a game that have all this problems.

1 hour ago, Ninfu said:

Sry but which class cant solo something that summoners / Sins can? Only boss that might be impossible to solo anyone else than Sin is first boss BSH and after that bosses have truesight so it becomes much harder to even try to solo them.

I play Assassin, I have no trouble solo'ing stuff, but the two classes I mentioned have the easiest time by far doing it. Arguing against that is silly.

On 2/13/2016 at 5:18 AM, SamsaraLotus said:

you have some good points here problem is we have a patch for things (skills) we don't have. we at lvl 45 the patch is for lvl 50 and lvl 50 after some long play time.

Summoner  is basically 2 opponents so he is at the top from the start.problem is when we will get the lvl 50 things we most likely will get warlock at his op state. it was more op that summoner. nc just dont give a *cricket* really, that why we are getting patches that are outdated by something like 2 years.

i like the pve in this game , its nice fro me, but i feel sory for all the people wanted a good 1 on 1 pvp.

Im pretty sure one of the devs sid were getting post nerf warlock

14 minutes ago, CynicalFyre said:

I play Assassin, I have no trouble solo'ing stuff, but the two classes I mentioned have the easiest time by far doing it. Arguing against that is silly.

And? Every class can do blue dungeons and its universal rule that every game has one class bit stronger than other class. Theres no way that any game company ever would put that sort of time and money to have every class 100% balanced and thats close to impossible and not worth

7 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

And? Every class can do blue dungeons and its universal rule that every game has one class bit stronger than other class. Theres no way that any game company ever would put that sort of time and money to have every class 100% balanced and thats close to impossible and not worth

Again you misunderstand me, I'm not asking for buffs or nerfs. I know that it's pointless, I just want some sort of statement from NCsoft explaining their decisions, stop trying to turn this into an issue. I understand that 50 patch will fix the game(hopefully), I'm not asking them to change a *cricket*ing thing.

So instead of getting all aggressive, maybe read my posts.

On 2/13/2016 at 7:34 AM, SamsaraLotus said:

well dont cry when they will not do as they say they will :)

Im having trouble believing youre that dense but im going to remember this and message you when it happens so we can either bring it up to the devs or i can tell you you were wrong about it and ask for you to cry ._.

I dont know how much more clearly they couldve said their intent or how much bigger an ass you intend to make of yourself so this will be fun

10 minutes ago, Yancha said:

Im having trouble believing youre that dense but im going to remember this and message you when it happens so we can either bring it up to the devs or i can tell you you were wrong about it and ask for you to cry ._.

I dont know how much more clearly they couldve said their intent or how much bigger an ass you intend to make of yourself so this will be fun

They also said there will be no RNG boxes in the Store. We saw how that went.

I wouldn't believe anything NC says in the first place, look at their past. They don't give a shit about their promises if there's even small profit to be made.

5 minutes ago, CynicalFyre said:

Again you misunderstand me, I'm not asking for buffs or nerfs. I know that it's pointless, I just want some sort of statement from NCsoft explaining their decisions, stop trying to turn this into an issue. I understand that 50 patch will fix the game(hopefully), I'm not asking them to change a *cricket*ing thing.

So instead of getting all aggressive, maybe read my posts.

If i was even aggresive i would have insulted you to oblivion.

Also if you know its pointless why are you making this post? Only thing what i see you doing is QQ:ing about balance and then saying "im not QQing"

Like i already told you Ncsoft does nothing else than sit their asses and translate patches. Either move on to other game if you cant handle current situation which lasts few months or play the game and accept how it is.

6 minutes ago, Poonage said:

Just take a break from blade and soul while waiting for them to improve the game. And also Black Desert Online will be out soon ^_^

BDO is overrated with nothing in it. Gl

On 2/13/2016 at 7:48 AM, CaptainToby said:

They also said there will be no RNG boxes in the Store. We saw how that went.

I wouldn't believe anything NC says in the first place, look at their past. They don't give a shit about their promises if there's even small profit to be made.

How about we count the things they said theyd do that they did

I mean im no Scientologist and havnt asked a Mathmagician about this but if i can read this pie chart correctly it shows that odds are...

1 minute ago, SamsaraLotus said:

korea the country ? you know its nc in there as well do you?

nc yes but dont expect them to balance anything based on what the west says. they normally check these things on their korean players first and make changes based on reactions from these korean players. 

On 2/13/2016 at 8:14 AM, SamsaraLotus said:

go on show use all how much :)

They said it was coming to NA

1 for 1!

And theres going to be pvp in this one too

2 for 2!

Dont forget the patch they said theyd bring that they did 

This is stupid!

Your argument is really not something that can stand ._.

On 2/13/2016 at 8:14 AM, Boscodash said:

nc yes but dont expect them to balance anything based on what the west says. they normally check these things on their korean players first and make changes based on reactions from these korean players. 

I play a few korean games where they do listen to NA players. One of them is Nexon and if Nexon can give attention (Small but its something) to western players then surely NCSoft can

I see this post has gone astray. It has turned to discussing balance and this, and that, and the other. But what the 0P actually wants is to hear NCSoft's thoughts and opions on it. Which given all the bugs and such we've been experiencing, hey who wouldn't want to hear their thoughts on it. I mean we really don't hear anything from them to begin with. 

1 minute ago, SamsaraLotus said:

korea the country ? you know its nc in there as well do you?

NCSoft can make suggestions to Bloodlust, or ask for permission to make a change. NCSoft is a publisher, Bloodlust is the Parent company.  So yeah the korean parent company handles all balance, content, patches, and most bug problems. So in general, NCSoft makes a list of issues, sends it to Bloodlust, then it up to Bloodlust  as whether or not they do something about it.

Archived