Dungeon leechers

Janiv

Pretty sick and tired to go Brightstone Ruins due to leecher "****" and many hes "alts". We need votekick button and fast, not only offline votekick, which doesnt even work? I have to queue several times, sometimes 5-10 times so i can go without leechers (bots) for sure. That same guy trolls with bids also and ive seen amny ppl losing 5-10g for bidding some garbage, i know ppl shoud be more careful what to bid, but if same guy does this on purpose (bids 5g and leaves dungeon) its getting pretty unnoying. Same "****", i dont know how retarded person can be, doing this for weeks now. Kick button = problem solved.

1 hour ago, Aevri said:

Sure the votekick don't work? There was once my pt leader asked us to vote kick an offliner and we did, he/she was kicked, that was 2 maintenance ago though.

dungeon leecher is not offline

they usually just afk at the start of the dungeon

1 hour ago, Aevri said:

Sure the votekick don't work? There was once my pt leader asked us to vote kick an offliner and we did, he/she was kicked, that was 2 maintenance ago though.

It's super flawed, only the Leader can start it but no one gets a notification... plus as OP said only works with offline, not AFK.

This problem needs to be addressed and players need to petition and keep petitioning. It's not just trollers... it's just people too lazy to run the instance but want Tears so they just sit their lazy butt at the entrance and just wait to bid until the very end then leave. If you don't contribute to bosses, you shouldn't get to bid at all. 

The kick function does work, just only for people offline, that's not enough. NCsoft needs to fix this... I don't even mind the lowbies as much as I do afkers. At least the lowbies are trying and dying... 

I do hope they work to address this issue, I don't like leechers or "Alts".

Needing to kick people is pretty much a staple for any game released in NA, we have so many people that will try to get away with everything they possibly can. 

Archived