blade master, honed strike cost too much compared to other classes

Dalapie

the sin and lyn blade dancer only spend 1 focus point for each of theyre lightning slash and deal tons of dmg, why do we have to spend 3 points on it? its insanely hard to deal dps as blade ´master without a FULL lockdown thats played out perfectly

55 minutes ago, Suna said:

wait until flock of blades will give us 24 focus in 12 sec.

Yeah i just read, rofl! that's probably one of the biggest buffs we can get, it's actually nuts.

Will we still play with 4 points in breeze? I assume you're gonna use your bladecall window of opportunity like you right now, but with extra points available i'm gonna assume our dps is gonna be much higher aswell?

I wonder if we are capable of killing someone in a good bladecall combo without tab available.

1 hour ago, Pbblade said:

Yeah i just read, rofl! that's probably one of the biggest buffs we can get, it's actually nuts.

Will we still play with 4 points in breeze? I assume you're gonna use your bladecall window of opportunity like you right now, but with extra points available i'm gonna assume our dps is gonna be much higher aswell?

I wonder if we are capable of killing someone in a good bladecall combo without tab available.

I think breeze is pretty good to have and we have lot more skill point now since new hongmoon levels give us 11 more skill points. You want recover your focus outside combo sometimes too.

lvl 1 = 5 

lvl 2 = 6

lvl 3 = 8

lvl 4= 9

lvl 5 = 11 more points skill points

Archived