How soloable is Narrows for 40 lvl Summoner?

Fifi2

Blackram narrows (lvl 20) is soloable even at lvl 21 by some ppl, obv the run takes like 1h or so to be soloed at tht lvl. A summ lvl 40 shud be able to solo it in like 15-20ish mins.

If u talking about the horns from tomb of exiles, tomb is soloable at lvl 45 by a summoner, takes around 20 mins, nth much to know about it as long as ur pet can tank it and u deal nuff dmg. Still, if u need horns, u can just get em from boxes u get anytime ur party defeats last boss, so idk where's the issue.

8 minutes ago, Jafon said:

Blackram narrows (lvl 20) is soloable even at lvl 21 by some ppl, obv the run takes like 1h or so to be soloed at tht lvl. A summ lvl 40 shud be able to solo it in like 15-20ish mins.

If u talking about the horns from tomb of exiles, tomb is soloable at lvl 45 by a summoner, takes around 20 mins, nth much to know about it as long as ur pet can tank it and u deal nuff dmg. Still, if u need horns, u can just get em from boxes u get anytime ur party defeats last boss, so idk where's the issue.

Wait wut. I soloed it at lvl 23 and it didn't take me more than 15 minutes o.o

I´d say permastealth assasins are the best choice for soloing dungeons.

Personally, I think I use 5-6 minutes to solo Blackram Narrows as Summoner.

I just run past all the trash mob, nuke the first miniboss guarding the door and sprint to the next one that opens the portal. Sprint to boss, first boss-form dies in 10 sec and 2nd boss form dies in 20 sec.

Most of the time spent, is actually walking, when you can´t sprint. Mobs and bosses do like 0.1% dmg to you.

I've soloed the Narrows with several classes (all except Destroyer and Blade Dancer, never tried), it's pretty easy with all of them with a level 22.

The second intermediate boss can kill you sometimes, that's pretty much the only thing. I did it with my lvl 22 KFM last night, took me something like 30 minutes (and I died twice against small mobs because of some stupid mistakes). 

With a level 40 Summoner, you can almost run to each boss directly and burst everything at once easily. You should be able to solo Tomb of the Exiles easily too (did it with my lvl 38 SUM, never died). 

Archived