New 24 man raid.. How will it work? o_o

AuraLove

Same as E.Fleet, you zone in, do your stuff, either in a group or solo.

Not sure why you'd be worried about master loot, most of everything will be once again in individual loot chests from the bosses same as the current raid zone.

9 minutes ago, Eimi said:

Same as E.Fleet, you zone in, do your stuff, either in a group or solo.

Not sure why you'd be worried about master loot, most of everything will be once again in individual loot chests from the bosses same as the current raid zone.

I was worried only if it's a 24 where you have to find all 24 people and on person is in control of loots ^^ thank you Eimi! glad it's like E.fleet that kind of raid system is super awesome to me.

1 hour ago, Vitialism said:

god knows why they call it a 24 man raid.

Its not a raid.

Its a joke.

Its made for instant mmo players.....oh its 2016...now I see the problem.

Yes, it is 2016, you either adapt or stop bitching, the time of old school mmos are dead whether you like it or not, and belittling the current gamer generation wont bring them back.

7 minutes ago, Vitialism said:

its not a raid.

Guess you never played a mmo 24 man raid.

lol dear child try harder please. Anything with more then 6 players fighting a boss can be considered a raid. I am just glad it's not like WoW's raid style.

Played games for 30 years, implies anyone cares what he decides to not call himself, if you don't want to use accepted terms that's your problem.

It's a 24 man raid, you don't get to define what is or not a raid. Don't like it? Continue bitching about how old times were better and how the new generation of players sucks, like that will change anything.

15 minutes ago, Alukah said:

Yes, it is 2016, you either adapt or stop bitching, the time of old school mmos are dead whether you like it or not, and belittling the current gamer generation wont bring them back.

Funny you mention old school mmo's since the later 24man raids in BnS will be actual 24man raids like WoW and other games.  They have 2 of those "real" raids in Korea right now. :)

Either way, OP, all of the 24 man raids for a long time will be the same as E. Fleet, open and accessible!

Just to poke the beehive, it isn't a raid unless everyone is in a party TOGETHER. Being able to be solo doesn't make it a raid? :V

It's an OW/zone battle with quests and end goal. Just because a term is acceptable doesn't make it right! Lol, 'bae' is acceptable but I'm not calling my S/O 'bae'.

Archived