Need your opinions on this...

Omerksx

Ok. Here's what i've seen on the market today... So i wanna ask you guys about what can it actually be? What should be done about this...

Screenshot_160205_000_zpswjljqm6v.jpg~or

THOUSAND UNSEALING CHARMS????? 1000 really? I'm sorry if i'm not the one who first reported this on forum but, if spammers, bots were to invade marketplace, we're totally f****ed. 

Any ideas? Am i too slow to notice this? Is this a bot's work..? 

a lot of the crafting doesnt make any sense . for example for me to make keys i need to buy 5 premium lake mud refiner which cost around 40 silver

and that will allow me to make 5 keys which sell for about 18 silver -.-

34 minutes ago, Cleo said:

a lot of the crafting doesnt make any sense . for example for me to make keys i need to buy 5 premium lake mud refiner which cost around 40 silver

and that will allow me to make 5 keys which sell for about 18 silver -.-

You make the premium lake mud refiner yourself.... though yeah, you'd be better off just selling THAT, and using some of the profits to buy the keys.  No idea who is actually buying the premium lake mud refiner at those prices.

1 minute ago, GnatB said:

You make the premium lake mud refiner yourself.... though yeah, you'd be better off just selling THAT, and using some of the profits to buy the keys.  No idea who is actually buying the premium lake mud refiner at those prices.

i would but i cant assign contracts with all guilds can i ?

Archived