Post Your Lyns - Free Character Art

Pwandaroo

<-Pwandaroo would really like to open his own shop but the money system is still under development =P

Maybe NCoin Cards? Or in-game trade, perhaps?

Post your Lyns and I'll draw them <3

If you want a pose or any other specific details then just say so!

I might not be taking your requests in order - so do not worry if I skip yours as I will come back to it afterwards.

If I like yours, that means I am currently doodling it ;)

No nudes, gore, blood, etc..

Armour and machinery is okay.

Feel free to give presents by trading with XImmortalityX ingame <3

Wow, your art looks perfect for a Lyn! If you want to draw mine, a pose that would show off his rude little attitude would be nice maybe? Showing off his tongue, pulling his lower eyelid down, grinning with his fangs showing, ect.

- His ponytail and feet are supposed to turn black like his ears and tail, and also having some black dots near (like with the ears and tail).
- He's got long, sharp, black nails on both his feet and hands, and pointy fangs.
- He's a rather two-faced person, often acting all cute and innocent in front of the ladies, but in reality, he's a really snarky person and often a bit of a jerk.

18op6o.jpg

9fur2u.jpg

nxt4b6.jpg

On 2/4/2016 at 9:06 PM, MeatlessBox said:

Wow, your art looks perfect for a Lyn! If you want to draw mine, a pose that would show off his rude little attitude would be nice maybe? Showing off his tongue, pulling his lower eyelid down, grinning with his fangs showing, ect.

- His ponytail and feet are supposed to turn black like his ears and tail, and also having some black dots near (like with the ears and tail).
- He's got long, sharp, black nails on both his feet and hands, and pointy fangs.
- He's a rather two-faced person, often acting all cute and innocent in front of the ladies, but in reality, he's a really snarky person and often a bit of a jerk.

18op6o.jpg

9fur2u.jpg

nxt4b6.jpg

Done <3

blade_and_soul__request_01_by_onitale-d9

On ‎6‎.‎2‎.‎2016 at 10:54 AM, Pwandaroo said:

Done <3

blade_and_soul__request_01_by_onitale-d9

Sorry it took me so long to reply! The pose and expression are perfect, I love the little fangs and the whole picture just looks so soft with the lines and the coloring.  I really love it, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to do this for me~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived