So this needs to be fixed or it was a hacker

animekitty

First off I believe all the defensive skills need to be unlocked in the very early levels. Having to level up to max and then learning how  to use your skills is not how you play, you learn how to use these in the lower levels when things wont one hit you if you aren't using them.

Now as for the problem ran into a force master must of been a very high level because his dodge was insane and the one time I manage to hit him I did 3% damage. Now he can force grip me and then throw me dazing me for 30 seconds, my only escape available to me is my tab which has a conveniently high cool down. By the time I stand back up he can just do it all over again. Now hes not killing me and I'm just forced to sit there not able to play anymore. I did manage to escape finally and I know I can probably just log off and wait a bit but I shouldn't be forced to do that. Yes I have to equip some gear to do some quests so that's not an option.

2 minutes ago, animekitty said:

First off I believe all the defensive skills need to be unlocked in the very early levels. Having to level up to max and then learning how  to use your skills is not how you play, you learn how to use these in the lower levels when things wont one hit you if you aren't using them.

Now as for the problem ran into a force master must of been a very high level because his dodge was insane and the one time I manage to hit him I did 3% damage. Now he can force grip me and then throw me dazing me for 30 seconds, my only escape available to me is my tab which has a conveniently high cool down. By the time I stand back up he can just do it all over again. Now hes not killing me and I'm just forced to sit there not able to play anymore. I did manage to escape finally and I know I can probably just log off and wait a bit but I shouldn't be forced to do that. Yes I have to equip some gear to do some quests so that's not an option.

Hey, a high dodge rate is possible with the right soul shield. Also just don't wear the faction robe if you don't need it for faction quests. I'm max level and I still get ganked for doing faction quests. The staff asks us if we would like options for our PvP robes, and we first said no. Now, we say yes. Obviously, they are working on some sort of change. It's won't be this week, because change takes time an they might need advice from Korean devs on how to keep it in the Blade and Soul Spirit.

Just now, Darkwingz said:

Hey, a high dodge rate is possible with the right soul shield. Also just don't wear the faction robe if you don't need it for faction quests. I'm max level and I still get ganked for doing faction quests. The staff asks us if we would like options for our PvP robes, and we first said no. Now, we say yes. Obviously, they are working on some sort of change. It's won't be this week, because change takes time an they might need advice from Korean devs on how to keep it in the Blade and Soul Spirit.

Again I already said I had to wear it, I only said he must be a high level because I don't know anything about the scaling of skills as of yet so it may be a legit thing. The issue was being able to permanently stop me from playing the game with force grip and his daze, that is the topic here.

1 minute ago, animekitty said:

Again I already said I had to wear it, I only said he must be a high level because I don't know anything about the scaling of skills as of yet so it may be a legit thing. The issue was being able to permanently stop me from playing the game with force grip and his daze, that is the topic here.

There are ways skills can completely immobilize a player with no ways to break the chain. If he was high level, then he was seriously bored to kill a lowbie in a faction quest area. You don't get faction points by killing players anyways, so it's that idiot's fault for not noticing and ganking you. If you're lower than him, then he can evade or block at a higher rate. I tested that out on Pinchy. I'm 45, and I can evade or block quite a few of his attacks.

Just now, Darkwingz said:

There are ways skills can completely immobilize a player with no ways to break the chain. If he was high level, then he was seriously bored to kill a lowbie in a faction quest area. You don't get faction points by killing players anyways, so it's that idiot's fault for not noticing and ganking you. If you're lower than him, then he can evade or block at a higher rate. I tested that out on Pinchy. I'm 45, and I can evade or block quite a few of his attacks.

Well then there needs to be a counter measure put in place to prevent this. Unable to die but not being able to move unless you log out is forever is not fun. Best way to do this would be to make it so the stun/daze/grapple/ect doesn't last longer then the abilities cool down.

1 minute ago, animekitty said:

Well then there needs to be a counter measure put in place to prevent this. Unable to die but not being able to move unless you log out is forever is not fun. Best way to do this would be to make it so the stun/daze/grapple/ect doesn't last longer then the abilities cool down.

Elsword had infinite stun problems on Rena, not sure if it still does but finding a way to fix this in Blade and Soul takes time and planning.

5 minutes ago, animekitty said:

If you don't like it, don't put on your faction uniform. The quest isn't even mandatory or apart of the main quest, not doing it won't hinder you from progressing in the game, maybe faction wise but you can always do the faction quests later on.

If you get force gripped and the player uses his ability to make you unconscious for 30 seconds, pressing "F" to activate your retreat skill will get you out of it. If you're getting rooted, double tap s. Stunned without your Tab and well, nothing you can do, but the stuns dont last forever, but i'm 90% sure you're talking about the force grip into blackout. If the player is bothering you, take off your uniform or change channels, i doubt the person would go through all that trouble to locate which channel you changed to. 

1 minute ago, Mortifer said:

If you don't like it, don't put on your faction uniform. The quest isn't even mandatory or apart of the main quest, not doing it won't hinder you from progressing in the game, maybe faction wise but you can always do the faction quests later on.

If you get force gripped and the player uses his ability to make you unconscious for 30 seconds, pressing "F" to activate your retreat skill will get you out of it. If you're getting rooted, double tap s. Stunned without your Tab and well, nothing you can do, but the stuns dont last forever, but i'm 90% sure you're talking about the force grip into blackout. If the player is bothering you, take off your uniform or change channels, i doubt the person would go through all that trouble to locate which channel you changed to. 

You won't be saying that when you see that the upgrade material you needs will either come from faction quests or the marketplace. (Not even sure if or how much it is)

2 minutes ago, Mortifer said:

Sometimes there a only a few channels to pick from... and worst case scenario I ran into was that there were problem PvPers in all of them. So, I had to relocate my faction quest killing.

3 minutes ago, Mortifer said:

My retreat skill F has never worked. Only thing I have left is tab

4 minutes ago, Darkwingz said:

You won't be saying that when you see that the upgrade material you needs will either come from faction quests or the marketplace. (Not even sure if or how much it is)

You mean soulstones and moonwater trans stones? Yeah, im not touching those quests. But as i said doing faction quest earlier on is not important and you can always come back to them once you reach level 40 or 45. Those items are relatively cheap on marketplace. On Jiwan server you can make 10 moonwater stones for 30-40g, then you can buy the soulstones. Its not a problem when you make approx. 8g per day from dailies. 

Edit: buying the materials to make 10 moonwater trans stones for 30-40g. 

5 minutes ago, animekitty said:

My retreat skill F has never worked. Only thing I have left is tab

You have to press the "F" key within a second or so of being knocked down, dazed , or unconscious. You can't just press it whenever you want.

3 minutes ago, animekitty said:

Oh i press it in time its just it doesnt work Cool down activates but nothign happens

Where do you check that the cooldown activates? do you go to your skill tree then check it through there? Are you on right now? i wanna test something. If you are let me know your IGN and ill send you a spar request in arena 

@Darkwingz They can't attack you during the retreat, you're invincible during the retreat roll. 

2 minutes ago, Mortifer said:

Where do you check that the cooldown activates? do you go to your skill tree then check it through there? Are you on right now? i wanna test something. If you are let me know your IGN and ill send you a spar request in arena 

@Darkwingz They can't attack you during the retreat, you're invincible during the retreat roll. 

If they hit you beforehand, then it could probably fail. Plus, reaction speeds aren't all the same.

5 minutes ago, Brainy said:

Some people like to troll low levels with the 30 sec unconsciousness... It's pretty lame.

People like to troll period. Nothing we can do about it right now except costume grind until we get faction PvP options or deal with it. (Would love an NPC only option)

suggestion for you would be to change skills to pvp set-up this puts points into your retreat and counter moves, not putting points into these skills will keep you in lock-down forever that is the point of learning how to play your character and reading up on the skills you are able to use. i get you are not happy about a high lvl player locking you down but this is a game mechanic every class can keep you in permanent lock-down if you don't skill yourself correctly, yes higher levels you get more skills but most people just stick with one skill set.

the only thing i can say to you is change gear hit K and read your retreat and lock-down skills you can counter blackout easily if you have the right skills set.

in regards to F not working this is due to latency (this is why you keep mashing it)

Archived